View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Well done,I have done the same myself before now with animals and kids fighting.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Well done the more people that make a stand (when their own pesonal safety allows it) then the better the world will become - I'd like to think I'd have done the same. I am sorry they shouted and abused you - but thats the influence of being in a gang - but well done you.

Karen
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

21-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Join the club Alana! lol I've done similar ish things
(group of boys 16 - 18 yr olds smashing glass bottles with a huge stick (using it like a baseball bat) on the walk where I take Rocky (I was concerned Rocky would get glass in his pads as he runs up and down that path) - i Let the one go as it was too late for me to say anything as it had been 'done' but he lifted another bottle to smash it so I shouted at him! so angry at this point so when we got to him I told him that was a really stupid thing to do wasn't it? he just mumbled something and dipped his head in shame - I later realised there were loads of them with sticks and as it was in the 'woods' they could've killed me but I think Rocky scared them )
mustards mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:17 PM
I once had a bit of bother with the local lads, there is a bridge that I needed to cross to get home but they had blocked it with their bikes and demanded money or ciggs to let me pass.

I stopped called my Dobe to close heal and said "OK, now you tell him that you're standing between him and his dinner" My boy let an obliging growl out and they scarpered

eta :- He was the softest boy possible never trained to growl and that was prob the only time I heard him; I guess he just "knew" ?
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:42 PM
thanks all so much. wish i could do more but the worlds a big place for lil me to take it on! lol!

lately the kids around my area say to me 'does he bite' so i just say yes 2 keep them away cus they run scared but buster will only ever lick anyone to death!

i am quite confident tho that if i was ever attacked buster would protect me as me and oh playfight buster goes for him to get off me!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi. Well done buster! sometimes i wish their were more people like you in the world. About a year ago i was assulted on the way home from school just outside the church. There were plenty of adults walking past who didnt say or do anything, no body even asked me if i was ok when the boys had run off. So i probably know how the poor dog felt. Again well done and you should be proud of yourself.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:47 PM
Kids like the one's you all mention need a good thumping...lol...and well done to you all that have stood up to the nasty little s***s if only more people did then they wouldn't think they can act like a*s*holes and get away with it. If I saw some idiots doing nasty stuff like that I wouldn't hold back, I hate that type of behaviour.
Buster & Bella
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-10-2005, 03:56 PM
oh spottydog i am so sorry hear that, it makes me mad when people do nothing, i am a chopsy girl and i just cant help myself sometimes but i just cant just watch bad things happen.

its like when there was a car crash in front of me and my oh didnt want me to go and help but there was this poor old man in the car so i helped him he was fine just in shock so once the police came i gave him a lift home and helped i=him arrange for his car to be oicked up and i felt very nice doing it 2. i then recieved 2 cardin the post from his wife and his son saying thank you, it was amazing!

we all need help at some point!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Well done Buster

Spottydogs...I wish us lot from DW had of all been there to help I would never see that happen to a person. *hugs*
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2