View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Oooh really exciting Griff,she'll pass that first time I betcha
Watching Royal Navy School. I was at Torpoint with my ex for 6 months when he was stationed at the school.Loved the place and was so sorry to leave
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Hey you guys
Sorry I've been absent for weeksbut this looking after babes is a full time jobIt's worth every second though,having a ball.They are both doing well,absolutely gorgeous the pair of them.
In the middle of it all Leah was in hospital for 10 daysIt was total mayhem round here but we got through itShe was vomiting and in a lot of pain,bless herdid every test imaginable,came back with Mega Collon!I took her for food intolerance tests when she was back home.Turns out she can't have Gluten,dairy or eggs...I knew about the dairy,other things were a bit of a shock.Hard to get stuff that doesn't have egg or dairy in them and also gluten free but she's managing and so far doing betterLost a lot of weight,bless her
Mum is going for a scan next week to see if she'll need any more chemo,fingers crossed please
GRIFF,the girls are loving their TedsI have pics,will post them in a bit.
Hope everyone is ok,if someone would fill me in on the highlights that would be great
Missed you lot but now things have settled down again,I'll be back on every day.....how lucky are you??
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-02-2016, 09:28 PM
'evening all
Yes have been quite busy hence my lack of posts, have had a quick scan just to see you are all OK.

Jenny - So pleased you went to the Doc, given your past life I'm sure you had no probs diagnosing shingles and SiL saying it's flea bites is laughable. Incidentally our local GP surgery offered me an 'anti shingles' injection recently and since my Dad had it in his sixties I thought I had better take up their offer. I hope the medication you've got sorts it out and you are soon bouncing back and enjoying life.

Lynn - Took Casey & Rianna for a walk this afternoon as normal and was nearly blown off my feet as the wind across the fields on the track to Ixworth Thorpe was stronger than I can remember for a long time.

Griff - So glad the plum tree didn't demolish your garage, they are rather prone to splitting and falling over 'tho it's more often in the summer when loaded with fruit.

Hope everyone else is well, I've now got to get into Excel and create a new spreadsheet, I used to be good at them but like many things if you don't keep doing it you soon forget, and before anyone comments I'm talking about spreadsheets here

Will try to look in tomorrow. Regards to all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-02-2016, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
now things have settled down again,I'll be back on every day.....how lucky are you??
You were missed Eileen Sorry to read about Leah, as you say finding a diet that meets all those criteria won't be easy but with your love and attention I'm sure you'll manage it.

Not many 'highlights' from here, I'll leave others to put you in the picture.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:35 PM
Oh Lacey...poor Leah.... i don't eat dairy eggs or meat and fish, i don't have to be gluten free though. Can you get the prescription stuff over there...you are entitled to bread, flour etc over here on prescription. Also, look at Phil vickery, he got right into gluten free at one point...not sure about the dairy and eggs though..he might have a few things with none in and you could substitute dairy for goats milk products
Pleased the babies are doing great and fingers crossed for your mum, please give her a hug and tell her i said a big Hi!!!
Hmmmm well LG, has taken on a man as he was doing to much and the Mem put her foot down, Harvey has casey proofed his garden and he no longer has to look at his horrible neighbours Mush. Lynn has been demolishing wardrobes and shelving left right and centre, Moyra has been wondering about you and hoping you were getting on o.k. Mandy has been to visit her mum and has just had a check up at the hozzy for her hip, Brenda is being kept busy with the pups at training errr and i think sue and Tweed have new garage doors...that posh you don't have to get out of the car to open them!!!! Nippy got diagnosed by her SIL with flea bites..luckily she trusted the dr a bit more and it turns out she has shingles
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi HARVEY
The diet is a nightmareVisiting 6 or 7 different stores to really stock up on things she can have.Your store is quite good I have to say,fair play to you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:41 PM
Thanks GRIFF
Ah poor NJ(( hugs)) on the way xx
MOYRA,you can't get rid of a bad thingI'm still here,thanks for thinking of me
Everyone else sounds busy
LG got a man in on the Mem's instructionsthat sounds a bit iffy to meI must ask Conor if I can get a man in
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Oh heavens above,I forgot to mention the Princess
She has taken to watching over the babes,has been a total star.Was really surprised how quickly she accepted the changes,considering how pampered she is but there you go,she's amazing
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:45 PM
Tis o.k Lacey...he comes equipped with wife and kids...had he not i may have been off for a visit Lol
Just a thought, do you have an independent health food shop? they would be able to help Leah i am sure, they will also be happy to order products in for you so you will only need one trip
See princess Lacey is a wise girl, she can see 2 new slaves in the making...she isn't daft Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Oh the family are with him,that's ok then
We do have a health food shop,the lady is doing Leah out recipe's.So many things she has to avoid.The like of Asda and Tesco are pretty good GRIFF,just two items here and another there,not all in the one location.Don't mind running about as long as she's ok.Oh Cashew nuts is another one has to be avoidedLady who did the test said she was surprised Leah hadn't had Anaphylactic shock at some pointI guess she's been really lucky really.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >