Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 09:15 AM
Morning,
Woke at 7am and bounced out of the bed
ROSE,sometimes I have George hiding under my bed,Clooney,don't ya know? Hope your day gets better
Oh well done LYNN,glad that's all sorted (( hugs)) to Dillion xx
MOYRA,thinking of you and TW too,hope you're alright but I guess your feeling a bit sore today No point in suggesting you rest Us ladies solider on eh?
Hi to all,hopefully some of you have sunshine.Its warm and windy here,the kind of weather that leaves little sweat puddles in your bra
Hubby home later so I best get on,first stop is the tip.Will have a look see if there's anything interesting while I'm down there.Shocks the hell out of me what some peeps throw away sometimes
Ok,be good,careful and enjoy your day all
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Morning all
Argh kitchen demolition bloke here, Rosie shaking like mad cos of the noise, the guy is really nice though. Much embarrassment at the state of the top of the cupboard next to the old cooker hood, I've always said it never worked properly see I was right!!
We've got a new cooker, hob and chimney style hood coming which is a good thing, but I've no cooking facilities this weekend, suppose I will be eating out then
Right I will read through to see what you all up too today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Morning Eileen good luck with the kitchen demolition Mandy. Hope Rosie finds a calm place.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Aw nooo Mandy, fancy HAVING to eat out, and not be able to cook, what on earth will you do, dreadful state of affairs just hope you manage and you'll have to soldier on I suppose
Very sore and bruised this morning, keep annointing the hurty bit with Phorpain, which is very strong Volterol, on prescription, should be for my back but it makes moving a bit easier.
Have come back to bed for an hour or so to try and rest as much as I can.
Went very dark earlier on, seems to have passed over now, I do know that there's bad weather forecast furththaer north than me, and looks like we've escaped it. No sun at present.
Lynn, off you go to deposit the cheque in your nice shiny account, thank goodness its all sorted now and you can wave goodbye to Santander and your stalker. THEN you can write to them telling them your feelings on the subject,bet the paper melts!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Just had a call from eldest brother his cheque arrived and so has mine so Gill's and our other brothers should of arrived too.
Thank goodness we can relax a bit now.
Brilliant news Lynn, finally getting there now hope Dillon's X-Ray turn out ok too
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Oh Mandy it will be so lovely when it is all done, you have worked so hard to clear the room. Hope Rosie settles down.

Now I have another new tube of volterol to attack! These shoulders are not getting any better, but the gout seems to be ok today!

Jenny take advantage of the rotten weather I am going to just have a laze around. Can't do much anyway with my arms as they are.

Lynn, glad you finally got your cheque, they do hang on to these things don't they?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks all we still have the remaining 25% to come when the notice in the papers expire next Friday.
He has assured me no longer than two weeks for those cheques too arrive. Getting somewhere now at last though. Hopefully the stone will be sorted too by September.

I am going to be looking for a shiny new Dillonmoblie I know that much.
Thanks Mandy have everything crossed here the x-rays show no elbow problems for Dillon. Have to wait till the 3rd August. Also that lump is benign.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Morning all. Later today as have had to be out and about. Tyto ok had an upset tum but I am sure that was anaesthetic clear out. June should you see a doctor or are you ok.ish. Take some arnica if you have some. So pleased to hear that Dillon is ok Lynn. Sorry you had mouldy bread Rosebud, penicllin. Have a spud instead. bfn peeps. Have a good rest of the day. Very warm here but no sun.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-07-2015, 10:24 AM
Not sure if I've any arnica,will check because I might have. By the time I see a doc I will be better or have popped my clogs, and what can they do except give painkillers, gel and rest, which is what I am doing, as much as I can in the circumstances anyway.I'll be OK I'm sure, I usually am.
Could well be the anaesthetic, Brenda. I always ask for Propofol as it doesn't have such side effects, bit more expensive but worth it
Need to ring the garage, trying to get youngest son, as he said he was popping over anyway, see if he'll take me to Iceland for some shopping, keep getting a/p so he must be in a meeting or with Clients
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Morning all
hoping those with hurty bits are soon better and rest up all of you
Mandy, good luck with the renovations
Lynn, so pleased that you have finally received a cheque.
we have sun at the moment which is great, mum got a text off petplan, they have paid £700 and odd quid into her bank... they have paid out on deags incontinence, i never bothered claiming as i didn't think they would cover spay incontinence, i have no idea what moeny is mine and what is my mums so i just said i wasn't expecting to get the money back so forget it.... she has paid for passport to be renewed and given me £100 too!!!!!!! things are going too well...disaster must be round the corner, i never have money and now i do Lol
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >