Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Morning

I hope all is well with everyone.

I have the great library book hunt to do this morning. Michael's are all safe but dear daughter does tend to wander around with hers and I can only find the cookery books and the one she is currently reading!

I also need to do a huge amount of housework.

Have a good day.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 09:08 AM
Library books have legs

Now I use the mobile all is well as there are no fines and you can keep the books as long as you like and take as many as you want...

Happy hunting!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2014, 09:19 AM
Quite grey and overcast this morning and somehow autumnal. Not too cool, back door is open, girls sleeping breakfast off and I'm eating mine. River today, rain and thunderstorms forecast this afternoon, andi want to be inside when that happens. I do have to go for pet mince and hope the man with my laptop is open today, will have my umbrella at the ready.
You've got choice now Moyra and if you're having a particularly bad day you can use Blue, if you're having a good day you don't need to, plus you can go further afield with Amber, win win all round
Have a nice time today Nippy, er is it your birthday on Monday, can't quite remember, maybe not
Hope Gill is doing OK, Lynn, I know she's had this latest lot of chemo, and willing it to work. Is Gordon going back to a new job when September term starts, well done to him. I bet you're looking forward to your time out in Derbyshire now.
The Moon was lovely last night Linda and that walk last night sounds beautiful, have fun with the book hunt
The hurricane weather may still miss us entirely according to the forecast last night, they are waiting for it to decide
Still overcast, will give it a bit longer and if the sun still isn't through I may do walks instead
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Steve has been hacking back more shrubs!!! I have given up asking him to leave them until Autumn, maybe autumn is now upon us?! It is peeing down now so unless it stops before 12 I shall not be taking blue out. I shall just use the walker and Amber will have to chase after her ball again and again! At least I have the best of both worlds.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Steve has been hacking back more shrubs!!! I have given up asking him to leave them until Autumn, maybe autumn is now upon us?! It is peeing down now so unless it stops before 12 I shall not be taking blue out. I shall just use the walker and Amber will have to chase after her ball again and again! At least I have the best of both worlds.
Someone had abandoned a huge blue ball at the beach so I ....adopted it..

Wee dog LOVES it and races all the way round the house with it in her teeth..
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Morning all...

Sounds like a busy morning so far for most of you, hope all is well, just a quick nip in....

Just been and got eversuffering husbands tax for his truck and now it wont flippin start, got it on charge, so we will see how it goes. had to laugh at my neighbour from over the road, he came out to "help the little woman".... to put the charger on....bless him, he meant well, dont think he has ever known anyone quite like me...so I just gave him some eggs and said thank you I can manage...

Have a Great weekend, whatever you are doing and hope the weather dosent stop anything. Will nip in at some point but it is eversuffering husbands weekend off and he will be home early for a change xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
Library books have legs

Now I use the mobile all is well as there are no fines and you can keep the books as long as you like and take as many as you want...

Happy hunting!
They do indeed but I tracked them down - they were under a pile of clothes in her bedroom! That's great that there are no fines and a fine is exactly what I want to avoid.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Morning all
Lucky star, glad you found the missing books
Moyra, i hope the rain doesn't come so you can have a go n blue
i was out last night for a couple of beers, they were trying to get me onto mini guinesses..... i had never heard of them and despite being offered them on the house i declined, apparently it is tia maria and baileys, i would have been in a desperate state Lol
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i was out last night for a couple of beers, they were trying to get me onto mini guinesses..... i had never heard of them and despite being offered them on the house i declined, apparently it is tia maria and baileys, i would have been in a desperate state Lol
I fear I may have to try those
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Morning everyone who has followed since I last posted.
Good to read library books have been found and batteries charging fingers crossed that makes it jump to life Elaine.
The beans I froze rose were not ours Rose they were local grown ones from the shop up the road and some from my brother and SIL's beans.

Funny day here weather wise and Dillon wise. Sun comes out then it goes in and rains for a few minutes. Went for a walk with Dillon we went a little way he wanted to turn round so we did we went a little way the other way he had a sniff then decided it was time to come home. More of a mooch than a walk today.
Rain has battered some of my Gladioli down so had to cut them and put them in a vase. Picked a lovely big tomato and a smaller one from the green house plant already had one of the outdoor one and picked 3 runner beans which can go with some frozen ones at the weekend.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »