View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 08:06 PM
Years ago,my mum actually blew the gas oven up on herself Her hands were very badly burnt and her face got it too She was demented with the pain bless her,I remember thinking as a child she'd be all scarred It healed so well,you'd never know it happened,thank God
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
It wasn't too bad Jenny the pain and the nurse said if the pain subsides quickly that is the indication of a bad burn.
It is feeling a lot more comfortable now the big blister has been dealt with.
Jenny he warned me it will turn green. Yes it is the silver based cream.
Lol, the one we used to use turned black, yours is just going to look prettier

Helena, take care and get well soon we need you back here. We can't have our two leaders off sick
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 08:41 PM
Oh noooooo H is sick!!! get well soon Helena!!!

And Lynn!! I am so pleased you went and got it seen to! I won't berate you though as I would have been just like you and not gone, it is super swollen though isn't it!!

Can Mr M have a bed in the sick bay, he has been downing antacids all morning.. I said it must be over indulgence but he is adamant it isn't!! To be fair he hasn't really over done it this Christmas, so something just hasn't agreed with him...

Maybe my pasties I made him last night!!! but then I am fine so it can't be them!! besides we have more for later

Back from a lovely looooooooooooooong walk with my friend, so nice to get out and chat!!

Get well soon everyone xxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Lynn OMG that burn is terrible I am sooo pleased that you have now had treatment .... about time I hope it feels a little more comfortable now that it is being treated. (((hugs)))
Bev I have not idea what is triggering Flash's condition .... if only I did He is a terrible scavenger and I assume that where another dog would just have an upset tum Flash's damaged insides bleed . In between episodes he is absolutely fine as are his poos.
Daisy I' so pleased you enjoyed your long dog walk and 'catch-up'.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:25 PM
Dinner all done, had a small black and white face sitting next to me hoping for a bit.

I'm way too hot tonight, got sweat pouring off me. Think I'll go get changed into jammies cause they are lighter.

Oh well, plan is tomorrow to go up the street, I really have to go get some shopping, we need something for dinner and to do some minor shopping to keep us going over New Year. Could do without it tbh but I am the one who drives so not much choice.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:30 PM
I'm signing off now folks and will see you all tomorrow. Sleep well and I hope the sick-bay will soon be empty.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Night JENNY Sleep well xx
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 10:49 PM
Oh my goodness What horrible news..........Jenny, I am so sorry that Flash has had a flare up again, and I know how you must be feeling. Just when life is going along smoothly and you can relax a bit about the dogs, bang - it all goes wrong again. I will be thinking of you on that sofa tonight, and I hope that this time the episode is short lived.

H, you sound rough old thing so thank goodness that Dave is there to look after you and keep things ticking over. You and Lore sound to be suffering in the same way so given all the others who have something similar, it must be sweeping the country.

Lynn, that hand looks blooming 'orrible - and what makes you think that we won't still have a go at you for not going to the hospital earler?? MMMMmmmmmm??? You poor thing though.

It was absolutely beautiful here this morning - thick frost and bright sunshine; I had to put pawz boots on both of Jimmi's back paws, but he didn't mind and it saved any discomfort. I am keeping my fingers crossed that there will be no eruption of that abscess, but I am not that optimistic.

We had the grandsproglet all day today, and have him again Tuesday and Wednesday. Oh Joy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Lynn that hand should have been seen to days ago, if it had been Dillon you would have had him at the vets within milliseconds, you are in the Norty Corner and then onto the Norty Step.
Babies in bed now and just finished cleaning up. After last night's performance I kept the gate on the pen shut with all the clean bedding so they had to go on the paper and pads, all cleaned up and fresh down for the morning. Brekkies done, and they are chuntering away like mad because I am a Bad Mummy shutting them away.
Fingers crossed for Jimmi's paws and I hope Flash doesn't have you awake all night Jenny
Nite nite, off for a soak
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 11:10 PM
Well was feeling nice and cool, now back to sweaty and gross again. Yuck.

Been watching Stargate Atlantis on Netflix today. Series One, so having a nice day. Tried studying but couldn't concentrate, so gave up.

Got both dogs sleeping beside me, and I am close to going to sleep myself. Might sleep down here instead of being back in bed.
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >