View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Hey Cath don't apologise for a long post. What a worry for you all. I hope they keep your son in hospital, certainly sounds like they should, and I hope they soon come up with a diagnosis that they can do something about. Thinking of you.

Having said that we haven't got frost, now that the sun is out and I have been for the paper I can see that we did in fact have frost Everywhere looks lovely!
Yes my stew is turkey, hope it's as good as it smells! My entire back is stiff, not just my btm but it could be worse
Moyra it's tomorrow that our bad weather is forecast. Once again we have a yellow warning over us
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Morning Jenny and all.

Charly and Ash got off yesterday morning and are now in Devon till after the New year. I would like to say it nice to have some peace and quiet here now but Lyla is being a little monkey this morning and tearing all over the house getting into no good. She has no fear and I have just been pushing her along with the hoover as she was attacking it every time it moved. She does make me laugh though.

Mum and dad may be round this morning and then I think as its such a beautiful day I will go for a lovely long walk this afternoon and try and work off some of this christmas food.

Cath I am really sorry to hear about your son. That must be such a worry. I hope you all find out soon whats causing this and it can be easily remedied.

Lynn I am relieved Micheal is back and ok and that your hand feels better today.

Jenny have a safe journey to visit your mum

Jenny hope your pain has subsided today.

Hope any other poorly or in pain folks are also improved and better today.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:48 AM
Hi Kazz Lore and MM you snuck in
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:50 AM
Morning all.

A heavy frost here last night and still around this morning.

Not really got anything planned however I am going to start to look into a plan that means I can reduce my hours at work. Mom and Dad are not getting any younger and I am finding looking after them and now my Aunt (mom's younger sister 74) who has learning disabilities is getting a bit much with working full time nights.

So hope everyone is feeling a lot better and Lynn the hand sound as if it is healing take care of the blister its natures plaster.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Cath, you snook in while I was posting. I am sorry to hear about your son's legs, very worrying indeed. I hope they get to the bottom of it for him.

edit: Morning Kazz and Bev.

Bev had to laugh at little Lyla!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-12-2013, 09:58 AM
Good morning fellow members a beautiful sunny morning after a frost.
Still feeling rough in the tummy area and won't be eating anything but porridge any time soon.

Cath I am sorry to hear about your son ,what a terrible worry it must be for you . I hope the doctors can find the cause of the problem , It is awful not knowing and of course once known it can be treated.

I hope all the other poorly sick bay people will be better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2013, 10:21 AM
Cath am really sorry to hear about your son, I hope they find out what it is, it could be something like a trapped nerve maybe. What a horrid 2013 you have had, I really hope things change for the better in 2014
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-12-2013, 10:37 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes. Kazz I shall most definitely look after the blisters.
We may pop along to Boots later and see a chemist.
Cath so sorry to hear about your son wishing him well soon.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Morning all.
How terrible for your son Cath I do hope they find out what's causing it. Sounds strange
I think a trip to see the chemist with your hand is a good idea Lynn Burns are not good.
Hope your back gets better soon Nippy nothing worse that a bad back.
Have a lovely trip to your mum Jenny at least the traffic shouldn't be too bad.
Lol at Lyla Bev she certainly keeps you on your toes.
OH has gone out to an American car show with his mate who has a Cadillac so I've got a day by myself. I've just finished the dreaded ironing & put dubbin on my walking boots & might find somewhere to go for a nice long walk while it's a nice day - trying to walk off the Christmas excesses.
Hope the sick bay is emptying now. We don't want it full for New Year.
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Thanks all, have just spoke to hoping and as I dreaded they might do they are sending him home - they have told him that they want him to see our gp and for him to refer him to a neurologist -- I feel sick as anything, the not knowing is the worst as of course you fear the worst.

He sounds cheerful as anything and said that if I could not pick him up until after lunch as he'd chosen a lovely one!!

Meg hope your tum is soon better.

Kazz working less sounds like a good plan, otherwise working and looking after others can feel like a 24hr job, look after yourself too x
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »