View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:40 PM
I made my first donation of the year (after resolving to donate each month to a charity) to the Animal Accident Rescue Unit, a local charity. I'm already thinking ahead to Feb!
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Day 9 without a fag, i know i started before new year but was my resolution
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:11 PM
woo hoo!! well done you two!! So far so good eh! Well I done very little today so I will have to pull my finger out tomorrow!!
I'll come on and post tomorrow to let you know my progress though
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Leanne_W View Post
I made my first donation of the year (after resolving to donate each month to a charity) to the Animal Accident Rescue Unit, a local charity. I'm already thinking ahead to Feb!
That is a lovely resolution, well done xx

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Day 9 without a fag, i know i started before new year but was my resolution
Woohooooo! Well done, if you've got to day 9 it should get easier now, I found once I'd done a week it was a breeze! xx

Hmmm I haven't made much progress. I DID tidy the entire garden today after the evil renderers left my borders, gravel and lawn a mess before Christmas - picked up every little bit of old render and cleared all the leaves and dead headed all my shrubs, so that helps toward my 'move to scotland' resolution a bit!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Hmmm I haven't made much progress. I DID tidy the entire garden today after the evil renderers left my borders, gravel and lawn a mess before Christmas - picked up every little bit of old render and cleared all the leaves and dead headed all my shrubs, so that helps toward my 'move to scotland' resolution a bit!
In this weather - you are keen!
Good for you, youve all made such great starts.

Well, I have been making a big effort with 'paperwork' etc and I'm trying to re-organise stuff and 'clear my feet' So sorry I forgot to update when I said I would, but Iv been spending all my time on that the past few days.

So thats the organised part, as for not procasinating - well I actually got mail yesterday and today (almost unheard of through nov/dec) and filed, responded as necessary straight away - no sitting them down til I'm ready.

So thats the update so far, nothing too exciting but still progress towards my 'resolutions'

Hows everyone else doing?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Well it looks like this may have turned into me posting to myself lol feel free to chip in folks!

Today I got storage stuff for stationary, bills etc so another step towards the being more organised part
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 09:08 PM
well i'm still not smoking day 15 now
Tarimoor
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
My first new year's resolution, was not to make any, but that didn't work. So, instead, I thought of another one, I am no longer going to iron underwear
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
My first new year's resolution, was not to make any, but that didn't work. So, instead, I thought of another one, I am no longer going to iron underwear

What about sheets and pillowcases?

Well done Lizzy!

Doberman lol, no i'm still in Well done for starting the organising!

I just haven't made much progress! Thanks to Leanne I now have a new resolution added to my list - that is to donate some money to charity each month, everytime Zeke gets his all clear for cancer. He has his 1st monthly appointment of the year tommorow - a month after his treatment ended .
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-01-2011, 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Tarimoor View Post
That is a GOOD resolution

well i'm still not smoking day 15 now
Lizzy, thats really is great!

I just haven't made much progress! Thanks to Leanne I now have a new resolution added to my list - that is to donate some money to charity each month, everytime Zeke gets his all clear for cancer. He has his 1st monthly appointment of the year tommorow - a month after his treatment ended .
I hope all goes well for him tomorrow!
Thats a lovley resolution
Page 6 of 8 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 >