View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 01:43 PM
I make my own greetings cards (when I can be bothered - haven't done many lately). That's about it though. Not really talented at all

Tillymint, those corsets are gorgeous. You are VERY talented!!!!!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Can't draw, can't sing, can't sew, but I can talk the hind legs of a donkey if that's classed as talent???!! Good at cooking, good driver, and I do shorthand (Pitman's) which I would class as a talent I think, it was very hard to learn anyways!
God that takes me back a bit, I remember trying to learn in school when we were learning to touch type. All I can write is ...debt...says a lot doesn't it

Elaine xxx
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Drawing I guess... Though I like to write as well, I'm just not very good at it
greyhoundk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Tillymint your corsets are fabulous ! - i used to do drawings from photographs, pets, children mainly in lead and pastels but i haven't done any for ages as its time consuming and once i start i don't stop, sometimes i will work through until i complete it. Also paint abstract canvases. I would like to have a go at pottery too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
God that takes me back a bit, I remember trying to learn in school when we were learning to touch type. All I can write is ...debt...says a lot doesn't it
Elaine xxx
Lol Elaine, you mean you can draw one short upright line in on a page! LMAO at you!!! I did 2 years of it, along with the typing, hence my looooong posts! I could take down the 9 o'clock news at one time, but it's all a bit rusty now.

Euuuuuw to what you said Vicki, but I always thought that about him, I remember that very young girl he had with him on that show, doesn't bear thinking about Pity she didn't though, coz you'd be famous by now!!!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol Elaine, you mean you can draw one short upright line in on a page! LMAO at you!!! I did 2 years of it, along with the typing, hence my looooong posts! I could take down the 9 o'clock news at one time, but it's all a bit rusty now.

Euuuuuw to what you said Vicki, but I always thought that about him, I remember that very young girl he had with him on that show, doesn't bear thinking about Pity she didn't though, coz you'd be famous by now!!!
Oh, I remember the touch typing days. Did my Pitmans and RSA exams. Yeah, I think it's fairly obvious who has the typing skills, as we do tend to do the longer posts
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Thanks for your kind comments bout my corsets (blush)
I can't even draw a stick man so artists amaze me!
I remember pitman too - all those bloody wiggly lines!
I trained to be a driving instructor.......well nearly, I did all the advanced driving, all the theory, but when it got to the teaching part I couldn't hack it - all the stupid things learners do gave me migranes trying to concentrate so I gave up!
I like to think I can sing (especially when drunk) but I have video proof from karaoke last year that actually I sound like a cat in pain s my bubble was burst

and as for Opportunity Knocks "Wow" what a great acheivement
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Oh, I remember the touch typing days. Did my Pitmans and RSA exams. Yeah, I think it's fairly obvious who has the typing skills, as we do tend to do the longer posts
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it could be that the pair of you just have to much to say...........lmao, I do 58wpm but never match you pair
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2009, 07:03 PM
Painting and drawing
Cooking...have done some catering jobs for peoples parties,
Dog walking (thats a talent when you walk as many miles as I do)
Decorating
making clothes, recovering chairs etc.,
Gardening
and handrearing puppies and kittens,squirrels,birds,fox cubs etc (is a talent )
**Leanne**
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-05-2009, 08:07 PM
loving the corsets!!!

I like to think my singing is a talent but drive my hubby up wall - the amount I do lol!
Making jewellery
Nail Art
Watching tv ha ha ha!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >