Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 08:28 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everybody. Warmer and damp here today.
I am meant to be going out at lunchtime to meet Elaine for coffee and a mince pie if the parcel Michael has kindly decided to have delivered here turns up in time. Not ideal for any day this week last minute shopping to do as well and cards to get posted. Fingers crossed it is coming today and arrives before 12 pm.

Good luck with the Dr's today Moyra.
I hope your friend up the road is home Eileen and recovering well.
Same for your friend June though I doubt she is home yet.
Hope all other with aches and pains or feeling poorly feel better soon. Plus any unwell doglets too.

Thoughts with the families of the two hostages who died yesterday. Questions being asked and quite rightly so why he was free to commit this act. It seems they are not sure whether he shot them or the Police when they went in.
My thoughts on them not taking his head off when/if they had the chance is we seem to have this notion now we want them alive to probe their evil minds why they do this or gather information. My opinion is they are a waste of space brutal murderers and just get rid of them at the earliest opportunity. That's my tuppence worth for the day.

Almost forgot its the Super vet 8 pm channel 4 tonight Christmas show.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Good morning Lynn and all who follow.

Being ringing the docs number since 8.30 no joy! Just keep being told to ring back! Have just got through got an appointment at 5.20pm so at least I shall get seen at last.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 09:02 AM
That's late Moyra and if your chest is bad you should by rights be in the warm and out of the cold damp night air. Like you say though you have an appointment. Its all getting very unsatisfactory.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Good morning ````

Hope your parcel arrives early Lynn and you can get out for your meet up. I love the way we are used as parcel drop offs. My eldest did this with his Christmas present from us to him. First I knew was and e-mail say I had bought it and it would be delivered to me and how much I had spent

Pleased that at last you have got an appointment Moyra. Stay arm and safe until then.

Frosty and cold here. Teazle walked and now having a coffee. Off out for a few bits but then nothing to buy until next week when I will brave the shops early to get the fresh veg and cream etc,

Hope all feeling under the weather are feeling better today.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi
Oh quiet on here this morning
Wasn't good news for my friend sadly She is home this morning,in bed resting,feel so sorry for them,lovely family
Just back from a dander,had a bath,now having breakfast and then I'll make a start on the wardrobes Taking mum to Asda tonight,really need wrapping paper for a start!
Have a great day all,see you later
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 10:16 AM
Good luck at the doc's MOYRA
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Very mild here this morning and sun is peeking through and then going back in. At last an apointment for you Moyra, I hope they sort you out and you feel better before Christmas thats all, like Lynn says, not satisfactory at all is it. Carrying on with the medical theme....my friend has been on the phone....and she has Ecoli They've got her on even more AB's and she is back in theatre tomorrow for the op site to be flushed out and they may be replacing some of the components of the knee. Christmas has been cancelled in their house needless to say. Whole thing is a total shambles. The only thing I can think of as regards the evil scumbag in Australia NOT being shot whilst he was in their sights, was maybe they thought he was carrying explosives and then the whole lot would have gone off. I really think that its time that anyone with a record of terrorism and extemism in any shape or form, should be packed off to their country of origin, but then again as IS have started their own Utopia, just send them there to live back in the 14th century, keep the borders well guarded, once the indiginous population has left if it wants to, and allow no one out, and if they attempt it, then drop them back in there. So very very sorry to hear about your friend, Eileen, totally heartbreaking when stuff like this happens to a lovely family, there's no rhyme or reason to it is there
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Oh Lacey, so sorry for you friend, must be awful to want something s bad and it not happen...who knows a miracle may happen
Moyra, good luck with the drs, a earlier appointment would have been good as they may want you to have a chest xray...you could have done it all in one day instead of having to go out 2 days
Lynn, hope the parcel arrives and you get to meet Elaine
Morning Sue, hope your shopping trip was nothing like mine yesterday.......... nightmare
Deagan is hopefully graduating puppy school tonight...well lets hope we pass the test Lol, need to try and get in to see the dr today but not sure quite how to manage that one, i will have to leave the puppies and if they howl... they howl, it isn't like i leave them all day everyday so hopefully nobody will moan
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 11:00 AM
TW,I swear I hope your friend sue's that hospital,the whole thing was pure neglect from beginning to end Story after story of cases like her's,it's absolutely disgusting
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 11:04 AM
Eileen, I am sure if they hadn't sent her home so early it wouldn't have happened. She was doing her absolute best, changing her dressings very frequently, in fact she ran out of dressings, then she had to be dragged out to the District Nurses to be checked, because no one would come out to her. I was really hoping that she'd get through it without anything bad happening, at least they've caught it straight away and been giving her the right type of meds, so thats something I suppose.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »