Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2014, 06:30 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread. (Tuesday)

Morning everyone windy here and some rain.
I believe most of the country will have wind and rain today due to the tail end of the hurricane they had warned was coming our way.

Hope everyone and all doglets are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 07:29 AM
I have just been out in it. It is atrocious, the wind is driving the rain right at you. Both Amber and I got drenched. She has been towelled down.

Try not to go out in it if you can possibly help it. Hard to say when you have dogs that need to go out.

Have a good day if you can, stay safe and dry, God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 07:45 AM
A lovely bright sunny morning here, bit windy but other wise lovely
Hope you all have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 08:06 AM
Good morning Nippy. I ended up having to change has I was soaked through. It looks like the sun is trying to come out here. Pity I couldn't have held on for an hour would have saved us both getting wet.

Don't forget to watch Rip Off Britain for June's hoover. I hope they do cover it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Morning Moyra and Nippy Jen
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone - hope all have a good, safe and happy day. I was out doing my chores before dawn so that I could get back home and breakfast before the arrival of June's Showbiz Hoover Show! Would think you're on another planet down there Nippy, it is indeed "Grim up North" today. Horizontal rain and strong winds and a brooding grey and gloomy sky, looks like it's going to be one of those days where it never gets properly light. The hens looked at me with great surprise stumbling into the hen-house so early, and to a one refused to even get off their roosting perch, only Henry the cockerel was showing his disapproval by doing some strange sort of squawking, obviously it was too early to be crowed at. Take care out there and hopefully I'll see you all later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2014, 08:16 AM
Morning Gordon.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 08:17 AM
Well I feel sorry for all you ooop north, still dry and sunny here.
Moyra I have got Rip Off Britain on record as the chiropodist is coming at 9-30 and I didn't want to miss TW!
Gordon have a nice cuppa now and warm up/dry off!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning all...

Had a quick catch up last night. Happy to see most are feeling better and OK. Hoping all is well at Tawny Towers and the mum to be is not suffering too much and the hoover brings back presents

Special hugs to NippyJen and her friend

What a wild, wet and windy morning here in the Fens this morning. Not got a lot on, so might have a duvet day, just have to got fetch the tripe and bones and might just treat myself to a cake

Had a very busy weekend but got lots of outside stuff done.

Have been invited to Lincoln Police headquarters on thusday about the non turning up of police when Liam was shot at. Bet it's a bit of PR so we dont make too many noises, if they think they can ply us with best coffee and cake, then they could be right But seriously, some one has to explain what happened by not sending a police unit to a shooting incident

Have got Buffy, cat , to the vets tomorrow for a check up, to make sure she hasn't got any UTI going on. She is still weeing where she shouldn't be, but I am keeping an eye on her and hopefully got it contained. Have googled it and it seems she might be stressed so am giving her extra special cuddles and time with me.....maybe that might stress her out more

Have a good day, will try to nip in later, first another cuppa xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Morning all. Wet windy and grey. Hope none of you suffer any damage. I still have all my fingers and hands from the way I teach dogs to not eat me.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »