View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Yes - of course they must be punished - and harshly - for who knows what they may do - if they can harm an innocent in such a way - but not a torturous death - imo that's taking it too far.

xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Ha! Thought about that just after I'd clicked "submit reply"! We could try dipping their toes in conc. sulphuric acid first, or, better still, flay them before their acid bath

Just fetch me a pair of jump leads and a very big battery!

Snorri

Yes exactly Snorri - the more pain the better because they deserve it for being such sick B******s in my opinion
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Zoundz
I have to disagree - sick people cannot necessarily help what they do - if someone is sick - they need help - and not a gun to the head. it's a sad world that we live in yes - but as ghandi said - an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

xx

Well you have your opinion but I think that help is the last thing they need - they are simply beyond it when they reach the stage of hanging a dog for kicks - even a painful death is too good for them
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 04:44 PM
That's too awful for words!! But you can guaruntee that someone will trace back their behaviour to some 'unfortunate' incident in their lives!! Do I sound sceptical?....I am!I really believe that behaviour like this, unless due to some proven psychiatric condition, is donw to CHOICES! Thise kids simply chose to do that because the animal couldn't fight back and I really, really, despise behaviour like that, to animals or human beings! Sorry for the rant, this sort of thing really upsets me!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Ruthlynn
That's too awful for words!! But you can guaruntee that someone will trace back their behaviour to some 'unfortunate' incident in their lives!! Do I sound sceptical?....I am!I really believe that behaviour like this, unless due to some proven psychiatric condition, is donw to CHOICES! Thise kids simply chose to do that because the animal couldn't fight back and I really, really, despise behaviour like that, to animals or human beings! Sorry for the rant, this sort of thing really upsets me!

Yes me too Ruthlynn Truly sick people don't go around doing this - just the evil sick ones that have a total disregard for anything other than themselves and I don't believe anything can change them because they have been brought up to hate animals and treat them this way
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
OK - I didn't want to bring him into this - but my little brother has something wrong with him - he has a form of autism - aspergers we believe. I highly doubt he would ever do something this awful - but i wouldn't put it past him if that makes sense. He's not right in the head - and it pains me to say it. However - he has no empathy at all - he cannot feel empathy - and wouldn't understand that hurting an animal was unnacceptable. For a start he wouldn't even think that the animal could feel - or person for that matter. I have had to countless times stop him from hurting people or animals when he wsa much younger because he just didn't understand that they could feel. He doesn't deserve to be tortured for this - only helped. it's not his fault he was born this way, nor is it my parent's faults. It's just one of life's unfotunate things.

I suppose what i am getting at is this:
I don't think that whoever did this awful deed was ill. I think they are just dreadful human beings and should be punished in accordance with their crime.
However - I also want ot get accross that the story branded them psychopathic - which is a very silly thing to do - as psychopaths (which is what doctors thought my brother was for a while) are sick peope who need help - and I highly doubt this act was done by them - if however these 'people' were genuine psychopaths - then they need help.
Truly sick people don't go around doing this - just the evil sick ones that have a total disregard for anything other than themselves and I don't believe anything can change them because they have been brought up to hate animals and treat them this way
Yes they do - this is exactly what my brother would do if he wasn't curbed and cared for at a young age. Some people do things like this with no ill will at all - some peopel just cannot see that they are doing wrong when they do this - and that's not bad parenting or anything else - it's simply a seriously unfortunate accident.

I'm gonna get out of this convo now - because evidently I'm not making myself very clear at all.

xx
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2005, 05:32 PM
I saw this in 'The Sun' this morning and the picture quite upset me.

Hopefully,the £5,000 reward The Sun has put up will encourage someone to grass on the sick individuals responsible.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Don't know what to say,just awful and what worries me is would they do it to a child also.
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 05:53 PM
You are making sense Zoundz;like I said, people with proven psychiatric medical conditions and I guess you little brother comes into that catgory and yes, I can understand when someone has no comprehension that what they're doing is wrong, it could be said that it's not their fault. However, nine times out of ten, people that do these barbaric things are just evil and twisted and have CHOSEN to do it......makes me wonder what the parents reaction would be...but that's a whole new debate!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2005, 05:56 PM
It makes you sick
Unbelievable what cruelty there is in the world
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >