View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 07:41 AM
So it was Michelle that left, thought her second performance was better than Lucy...............Sharon left the building and did not appear on the extra show on ITV2
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 08:56 AM
Sorry Ella and Foxy i have to disagree. Fair play Sharon for saying what the nation thinks. Rebecca has tried every way possible to keep her 'fame' entering EVERY SHOW that will except her. Sharon is good friends with Posh and at the end of the day Rebecca had a choice to say 'no' to beckham, but wait, if she'd said no that she couldn't milk everything of every drop of fame she could find.

Yes David is to blame too, but im tierd of seeing Rebecca's face on TV just for her so called affair. Should people get rich off other peoples misery?? She's doing it to show Posh she's still around and not giving up!

Sharon, yes fine she isn't famous for anything other than being Ozzys wife. But she did the fly on the wall programme, showing HER just normally and the nationed loved her. She didn't ask for fame, it was handed to her, and she is a very good Music Manager. Nicole Richie got famous by doing this, she was a nobody too until 'The simple life' featuring Paris Hilton. Now she's a model and wannabe actress!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 09:22 AM
If I was put in Sharon's position - to have to be with someone who'd had an affair with my friends husband, I'd probably act the same way too.

In fact, I'd probably get up and knock her implants into next week.

Rebecca is just another person who is famous for not doing anything other than "being famous"

Go Sharon!
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 10:21 AM
well i for one i am not impressed i bet her ozzy was no saint in his day and she should set aside her differance she must have known she would be on there and as i said before it is for charity !!!!! no one gives david a hard time do they ????
she has gone soooo far down in my estimates .
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
well i for one i am not impressed i bet her ozzy was no saint in his day and she should set aside her differance she must have known she would be on there and as i said before it is for charity !!!!! no one gives david a hard time do they ????
she has gone soooo far down in my estimates .

Yes entirely agree Ellas mum - I am no fan of Rebecca Loos or whatever her name is but she is no worse than David - he was married with kids and she wasn't. If Sharon can't be civil then she should pull out from being on the panel. Like you say it's for charity and she should remember that. I really can't stand Posh anyway - she's another one who just uses Davids fame - what would she be without him - not much.
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 10:46 AM
im no fan of rebbeccas either , but good point foxy who is posh spice without david ? they died along time ago { the spice girls } and has no one thought how james must feel to as he is getting the boos too and its nothing to do withhim
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 12:32 PM
okay I for one am a fan of Sharon O and in the rock world she is pretty famous and not just because of Ozzy.

The whole issue of whether David or Rebecca is to blame is pointless - they are both as bad as each other but it was Rebecca who manipulated the situation to her financial and 'celebrity' status gain. The fact she couldn't even be discreet says a lot.

Yes Sharon is no angel and perhaps she went a bit too far but I think the producers are at fault for booking Rebecca in the first place. It's about time they realised we aren't interested in her and she certainly isn't a celebrity.

On a final note - CHRIS MOYLES to win!!!!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by trikeschick
okay I for one am a fan of Sharon O and in the rock world she is pretty famous and not just because of Ozzy.

The whole issue of whether David or Rebecca is to blame is pointless - they are both as bad as each other but it was Rebecca who manipulated the situation to her financial and 'celebrity' status gain. The fact she couldn't even be discreet says a lot.

Yes Sharon is no angel and perhaps she went a bit too far but I think the producers are at fault for booking Rebecca in the first place. It's about time they realised we aren't interested in her and she certainly isn't a celebrity.

On a final note - CHRIS MOYLES to win!!!!

HERE HERE
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 12:47 PM
fair play to rebecca as far as im concerned for staying , and to put up with all that she has
i hope they do win althou i dont think they will
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
fair play to rebecca as far as im concerned for staying , and to put up with all that she has
i hope they do win althou i dont think they will
But they cant sing??
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >