Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 08:32 PM

bobby - 6 month old Bichon Frise needs new home

hey guys. I havent posted in agesssss!

Bobby is a 6 month old Bichon Frise puppy.
Bobby will need to be neutered ASAP.

Bobby is on his 2nd home due to people taking him on a whim and not being able to provide him with the care that he needs. He was originally bought from a puppy farm in Wales, although it is not known where exactly.
Bobby is not house trained. (although this is largely down to being on a diet with alot of salt content causing him to drink excessive amounts of water). And also the owners not being consistent with his training.He is suffering from mild seperation anxiety (whines and barks when the owner leaves)He chews the furniture.He barks at passers by and cars.

These problems are easy to deal with if you know how. The new owners will need to be willing to spend some money on training him.

He has attended a basic training class, but due to lack of commitment from the owners, he has not progressed very well.

Bobby needs to go to his forever home with owners who can put the time needed into caring for Bobby. He needs alot of work training wise, patience and understanding. He needs daily grooming as well as trips to the groomers every 6-8 weeks.

Bobby is good with other dogs and has not been tested with cats. He loves people and children.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 08:37 PM
what a lot to go through in 6 short months.

Hope he finds a forever home soon.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 08:50 PM
poor Bobby - that is a lot for six months.

Wishing you a forever home very soon, Bobby x
kcjack
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 09:08 PM
I may know a loving home am going to point them this way.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2008, 05:23 AM
Fingers xxxxxxxx that Bobby finds that forever home. Poor baby xx
Bronsmam
New Member!
Female 

08-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Poor Bobby. Hoping for loving parents with lots of patience to tackle Bobby's problems. ((hugs))
SarahAllen
New Member!
Female 

23-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Hi there,

I was wondering if Bobby had found a new home yet? If not, I would be very interested so please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Sarah
sallyinlancs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Poor Bobby has had a lot to cope with in a short time. Bichons are lovely dogs and are eager to learn if you're consistent and kind with training. I hope he finds a loving and commited owner soon - if so he should come on in leaps and bounds. Good luck Bobby!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by SarahAllen View Post
Hi there,

I was wondering if Bobby had found a new home yet? If not, I would be very interested so please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Sarah
send a private message to Jenny just incase she dosen't see this
Ngiles
New Member!
Female 

10-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Hi

i have previously owned a Bichon who had a similar tempramnet and would be seriously interested in taking Bobby on

Natalie

Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
hey guys. I havent posted in agesssss!

Bobby is a 6 month old Bichon Frise puppy.
Bobby will need to be neutered ASAP.

Bobby is on his 2nd home due to people taking him on a whim and not being able to provide him with the care that he needs. He was originally bought from a puppy farm in Wales, although it is not known where exactly.
Bobby is not house trained. (although this is largely down to being on a diet with alot of salt content causing him to drink excessive amounts of water). And also the owners not being consistent with his training.He is suffering from mild seperation anxiety (whines and barks when the owner leaves)He chews the furniture.He barks at passers by and cars.

These problems are easy to deal with if you know how. The new owners will need to be willing to spend some money on training him.

He has attended a basic training class, but due to lack of commitment from the owners, he has not progressed very well.

Bobby needs to go to his forever home with owners who can put the time needed into caring for Bobby. He needs alot of work training wise, patience and understanding. He needs daily grooming as well as trips to the groomers every 6-8 weeks.

Bobby is good with other dogs and has not been tested with cats. He loves people and children.