Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murphy's Law
New Member!
Female 

29-07-2012, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by wildmoor View Post
I would seriously get your vet to test an outdoor panel on your dog it realy does sound environmental not food related at all, food allergies do not affect the eyes, skin only and from the inside out
The vet informed me that it was not recommended to test on a dog who is under 1 year old.
wildmoor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Originally Posted by Murphy's Law View Post
The vet informed me that it was not recommended to test on a dog who is under 1 year old.
Typically a patient should be over 12 months of age but clinical presentation is the key. Testing may be appropriate in a younger animal with a secure clinical diagnosis of AD.
Baxter8
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi - just saw your post, I sent this response to another this week - worth a look. My rescue dog came to me with bald patches and sore skin around his eyes - he was also hyper. I now feed him 1/3 tin of butchers (cereal free) and a scoop and half of James Wellbeloved - all his skin problems disappeared virtually overnight and he turned into a laid back hippy - well until a squirrel appears across the horizon!

"Not sure if anyone has already mentioned this - but please do have a look at James Wellbeloved Oceanfish and VEGETABLE dry food, make sure it's the vegetable one and not the rice one. I'm pretty sure that none of the allergens you mention are in that James Wellbeloved. I have 30 kgs delivered each month from Amazon at £31.00 absolute bargain. I was told a long time ago not to feed dogs rice - and I've stuck with that. No digestive problems with my staffie at all. I tried feeding my last staffie potatoes for a while and after a short time it made her so sick - so I never give potatoes now. Good luck"
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3