View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 09:15 PM
Heh, with the recent reappearance of the snow we have discovered that Dougal can go quite a while without going out. I have to physically lift him out the door to get him to go wee.

Our old GSD could hold it and hold it, my Dad swore she had a bladder the size of a lorry's diesel tank! She also did not like going in the rain...not at all.
Stinka_Inca
New Member!
Female 

02-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Inca goes for a wee before I go to work at 8am and she doesnt go again until 5.30-5.45pm.

Up until last week I came home at dinner but due to a job change I now work further from home and cannot get home and back in 1 hour so she has to wait. As soon as I get in though I let her straight out.

She has had no accidents - bless her but even if she did it would be my fault so I could never tell her off
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2010, 09:20 PM
yep Bruno wont go out if its wet and has held for over 17 hours before !! idiot dog !!
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 09:00 AM
Moxie used to be able to hold it for ages, and would when it was raining. She would refuse to go out. Now that she has kidney failure, she can't hold it long periods at all.
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2010, 10:52 AM
jake can easily hold it for 10 hours, sometimes more though. although, when he does go in the morning, boy does he go! he can be out for ages

although he can hold it a long time, he pees loads when we are out on walks!
AllyLambell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Our 2 never ask to go out for the toilet; they go for their first walk about 7.30am; second is a long beach run about 2.00 and as Ruby will not toilet in the garden we let them out for a quick wee walk around 10pm, if we were to not go for a walk I am not sure how long they would go... at least 12 hours I am sure.
rigsbydoodle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2010, 08:31 PM
OMG *phew* I was so worried! I hate leaving my pooch when I go to work - sometimes can be a 10 hour stretch... he is never desperate when I get home though. Enouigh time for a biigh hug, play and then a walk.
AshMan
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-03-2010, 11:14 PM
This thread has really relaxed me. Bruce is now upstairs asleep in my studio and i will not be kicking him out for a wee unless he doest come down by the time i really need to go to bed. He has enought trust that i dont believe he wil pee on my music equiptment now
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3