View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 06:30 PM
oh hun i am so sorrywish i lived nearer maybe i could of took them in for you and helped really hope you get them in and helped soon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-01-2008, 06:46 PM
I hope something can be sorted for them.
Many years ago we acquired a kitten that had been put out,the person who got this kitten for their Son went to visit their Mum for the weekend they shared a house with a lodger it was being rented as DSS.well he let the kitten out far too young to go out and it came into our garden and hid up the side of our shed,took ages to coax him out our youngest achieved it in the end and we kept him after much coaxing of trying to get him to go back where he rightfully belonged,so it was agreed we would keep him he is now 16 years old and loves everybody. So what I am trying to say is if you can spare a little time and patience maybe you can coax the girl out and the other will follow and you can rehome them. Is that a possibility ?
I Agree some people are scum.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 06:53 PM
So sorry to hear what has happened Sue. I hope and pray that there is a light at the end of the tunnel for the pups.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Poor we puppies ,Some people make me so mad argh xxdk
abbie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Poor little pups. I really hope homes can be found for them. Have you any more news on them yet?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

22-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Aw what a shame for anyone to put out wee pups - and we are supposed to be a nation of animal lovers! Is there a Dog Rescue Centre around, or near your area? I know of people using the services of Dog Rescue homes as opposed to RSPCS, or as they are up here - the SSPCA. I for one would not use them, they have been under fire for PTS little pups. I do hope that a happy ending will be found for them by finding a lovely new home.

Good wishes to them
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Poor babies! Any new on them yet? Have you tried some food to try and entice them, hope you can get the better of their hungry bellies! Please keep us updated!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-01-2008, 09:25 PM
o thats terrible shame isnt it poor babies ,yes i allways have my dogs spade and castrated its the only responsable thing to do ,its a shame i wonder how the mommy is not all rescue put them to sleep ,wicceways are a lovely bordercollie rescue i wonder if they could point you in the right direction if they cant help
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2