View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 11:31 PM
But he should have taken her to the vets the day, or at least the day after it happened.
And kept people up to date as it happened - especially as he decided to announce she was pregnant.

It's been nearly a week now hasn't it?

The thing is, as I said before, yes, accidents do happen. But Paul is usually very good at having rescue dogs on his show, trying to find them homes etc, and breeding (intentionally or not) in front of the nation, from a RESCUE PUPPY isn't the way to go about promoting rescue dogs, and educating people that you should neuter, not breed from a rescue dog, and especially a puppy.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur
But he should have taken her to the vets the day, or at least the day after it happened.
And kept people up to date as it happened - especially as he decided to announce she was pregnant.

It's been nearly a week now hasn't it?

The thing is, as I said before, yes, accidents do happen. But Paul is usually very good at having rescue dogs on his show, trying to find them homes etc, and breeding (intentionally or not) in front of the nation, from a RESCUE PUPPY isn't the way to go about promoting rescue dogs, and educating people that you should neuter, not breed from a rescue dog, and especially a puppy.
yes true but usally all rescue centers have here dogs spayed or casterated so how have they got though the net .but it has happened so we all think but has he actuly confirmed she is defernatly in pup as i some ppl are saying yes some are saying no i dont think it happened and every one has a right to a joke as alot of the audiance and veiwers found it funny nd just because its happened dosnt mean the flood gates are going to open and every one thinks its the norm to breed at such a young age ppl have more sence than that
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by staffer
yes true but usally all rescue centers have here dogs spayed or casterated so how have they got though the net .but it has happened so we all think but has he actuly confirmed she is defernatly in pup as i some ppl are saying yes some are saying no i dont think it happened and every one has a right to a joke as alot of the audiance and veiwers found it funny nd just because its happened dosnt mean the flood gates are going to open and every one thinks its the norm to breed at such a young age ppl have more sence than that
I've worked with the general public all my working life and I can tell you now that is totally untrue!
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

20-11-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
I've worked with the general public all my working life and I can tell you now that is totally untrue!

what is untrue the spaying or the joke or ppl have more sence
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2005, 11:47 PM
what is untrue the spaying or the joke or ppl have more sence
The bit that I highlighted in bold.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Actually, dogs are only neutered if they are old enough.
I have a 15 weeks old pup here - in RESCUE, she can't be neutered yet, so it goes on the contract for when she is old enough.

Also, not ALL rescue centres do neuter either. If you do some research, you'll find a lot that don't. Some offer neutering vouchers, and some don't bother at all.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Actually, dogs are only neutered if they are old enough.
I have a 15 weeks old pup here - in RESCUE, she can't be neutered yet, so it goes on the contract for when she is old enough.

Also, not ALL rescue centres do neuter either. If you do some research, you'll find a lot that don't. Some offer neutering vouchers, and some don't bother at all.
listen hevvur i said most not all so dont try and twist what i am trying to say i have been civil towards you so please do the same i have mine opinoin you have yours so lets respect ech others opinions thats why we are on this site just because i dont agree with something ,
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Staffer, I haven't twisted any of your words.
Don't see why I am not being civil.....
You just keep coming up with 'excuses' for everything anyone types.
staffer
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-11-2005, 10:42 PM
Staffer, I haven't twisted any of your words.
Don't see why I am not being civil.....
You just keep coming up with 'excuses' for everything anyone types.
your answers arnt civil they are very sarcy if you raed my last post i said most you made it out as all but did i say thay no i didnt and do my resaerch why do i need to do any reserch before a i can answer like a said most have there dogs nutered or spayed and i dont come up with excuses i speak my mind always have done ppl may not like it but that is there choice and i have always respected that
enerosar
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Paul said on his program today that hes had his bitch scaned but its still to early to tell if shes pregnant or not.
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >