Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 12:20 PM

Another pair of shoes.......

Beagles.............humph.......so thats

One pair of very expensive suede boots(just know i've spelt that wrong)
2 pairs of 'reeboks'
1 pair of clogs-never worn !!!!
1 pair of strappy cute heels-never worn !!!!!
MY 'Jasper conran' wedding shoes-boo hoo-
2 pairs of black heels.......... and now..
My strappy sexy 'bed' shoes.....wah............if i dont laugh i'll cry....only turned my back for a second.
Some of the list was Alfie as a pup.........but the rest is..
'The problem child Beagle Daisy' who as some of you know hasn't been with us very long and was treated very badly,I am crate training her,and its going wells so far,but everything with Daisy takes time and patience as she has been so badly affected by what happened to her-she pees herself if you raise your voice still,even if you're playing.
I keep thinking maybe i should just put them out the way before they 'bankrupt' me lol.but at the same time...i can't do that forever,Alfie seems to have learned(finally)He gave me that look this morning when i caught her !!!!!! Bless him.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Seems its only 'MY SHOES' they like the taste of ........................
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Maybe she thought they were Jimmy Choos
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Ozzysmom
Maybe she thought they were Jimmy Choos
lol
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 01:31 PM
ohh dear ..mine are too smelly even the dogs stay clear LOL
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2006, 02:00 PM
oh well never mind its frustrating but im sure you'll agree will be well worth it in the end ,
suz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2006, 02:01 PM
Oh Dear!! I have been there too, I have a very long list of not just shoes!! The way is to de doggyfy everything, as if you have a baby in the house, give him other things to chew, I swear by the KONGS,especially with frozen yummy things in it! And by crates! Eventually it will just click with time and patience! Good luck!
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2006, 04:11 PM
lol been there, with my dogs, i have lost easily £60 worth of tops, a good £40 worth of socks *why do they love socks??* and 2x £60 shoes POD, a pair of faith sandels £50, books and everything but all my fault cos i left it where they can get it, just glad none of them are really puppies anymore lol lol lol
suz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-03-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by ste.n.steph
*why do they love socks??*
I know!! Every night when I take my socks off my girl won't go to bed until she has one firmly lodged in her mouth! I'm always finding them all over the house, in the garden etc I don't think I have any socks without teeth marks in!

Damage my boy caused:

Sunglasses €120
Sofa (hoping to hide from my current landlord!) €200
Shoes €85
Remote controls x 3 €35 each
Laptop PC (not mine!) €900
Walk about phone €65
Gazza Biography....(think he was being critical!) €25
Dog bed €75
Human bed.... (managed to hide that one from
my last landlord!! €250
Electrical wiring for oven (electrician cost) €50

Thats all I think! Iv'e never written that down before! Looks like an awful lot I can't think of anything else! Even when I put things 'out of reach' he still managed to get them. Unless they are under lock and key, he would get them!! Thank the Lord he has finally grown out of it!! All part of the fun of having a puppy around the house! Oh the joy!!
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by suz

I know!! Every night when I take my socks off my girl won't go to bed until she has one firmly lodged in her mouth! I'm always finding them all over the house, in the garden etc I don't think I have any socks without teeth marks in!

lol tell me about it, i needed some socks the other day and i had to go out in a pair where my little toes stuck out of them cos of all the holes i would have died if i had to take my shoes off lol lol lol
even under lock and key they still manage to get things lol i am sure of it.

i forgot to add £250 worth of dog beds, they undid the stitching lol lol and about £300 worth of toys, they like the take the fluff of balls and also like to put holes in teddies and take all the stuffing out

lol lol puppies are mad but so much fun, i'm just glad the youngest one i have now is 8 months so the chewing phase is nearly over lol.

Thank you to whoever made kongs lol lol they cost about £6 but boy do they last
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >