Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
No, because there was nothing iffy about Hal - and he was not closely related to either bitch, if he had of been, we would not have mated them
God!! How can you say that!!!

You have admitted several times on here how you have discovered more and more of EHs lies (although they did not matter of course as they were not big lies).

Sometimes I really cannot believe what you write!!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 09:25 PM
No, because there was nothing iffy about Hal - and he was not closely related to either bitch, if he had of been, we would not have mated them
How can you possibly know they were not related you didn't even know the name of Hals mother as it was written on a scrap of paper that you couldn't read it properly. I did not say Hal was iffy I said his pedigree (or lack of) was iffy.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post

You have admitted several times on here how you have discovered more and more of EHs lies (although they did not matter of course as they were not big lies).

Ah but they were only small lies if they suited Gnasher.
Lou SA
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2011, 07:53 AM
So you were able to trace back his ancestors several generations and they were all x rayed and had full vet check ups to ensure that no genetic defect was passed on. and i thought you said he was of mixed wolf blood ..................... yeah right.............

As for temprement???? at least 65% of a dogs temprement is supposed to be inherited - as he was so difficult to handle, had been re-homed more than once as you say.....Why on earth would you want him to reporduce????

There are not nearly enough homes for pure bred / pedigree dogs. Thousands are killed each month due to lack of demand -and yet arrogent people like you feel you can justify bringing more into the world by emotionalismn and anthromorphisimn ---- cos it's ok for you just to be different and totally ignore many of the really highly qualified and experienced people who have posted on this thread.

Leaves a nasty taste in my mouth.............
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
How can you possibly know they were not related you didn't even know the name of Hals mother as it was written on a scrap of paper that you couldn't read it properly. I did not say Hal was iffy I said his pedigree (or lack of) was iffy.
I knew it was Sasha or Saska - neither bitch was related to either Shylo or Sky.

Over time, I have pieced together much of Hal's pedigree. Rest assured there was no close relationship between him and his two bitches!

Unlike with pedigree matings ... where it seems that mothers, sons, daughters, fathers, brothers, sisters are bred
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post

No, no lies about Hal's lineage. Everything she told me, when pieced together, all fitted in.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 09:00 AM
I knew it was Sasha or Saska - neither bitch was related to either Shylo or Sky.

Over time, I have pieced together much of Hal's pedigree. Rest assured there was no close relationship between him and his two bitches!

Unlike with pedigree matings ... where it seems that mothers, sons, daughters, fathers, brothers, sisters are bred
Bad pedigree matings...a bit like bad crossbreeding. One does not excuse the other as you seem to be implying.

I think Lou SA has it right -

It leaves a very nasty taste in the mouth.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 09:01 AM
No, no lies about Hal's lineage. Everything she told me, when pieced together, all fitted in.
Gnasher - it is all on here for anyone who wishes to trawl back and see. You continue to lie changing the story to fit your current version.
I think I have heard 3 different ones (from you) so far - on here and via PM.

I await the next installment.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2011, 09:07 AM

"Over time" but not when he was mated, and as has been said before there were so many lies told, you have no idea what is true about his pedigree. Why did you have to write down his mothers name did you not have a pedigree certificate from Eddie.
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16