Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2021, 08:47 AM

Think positive Tuesday 14rh December 2021

Morning peeps. Yep think positive. I am positive today will be wet and a trial with training. Owner trying to run before she can walk, or should it be thinking that things should be happening quicker than they are. If the pup was mine maybe but this owner has two daughters and a partner that try to do things before the pup understands all of it. Yes the pup can do them but doesn't yet understand that it must do them all the time. Too much other exciting things happening to stop her from thinking like humans do. Never mind will get there in the end. Problem is they go away on Saturday to family and that means back to square one when they come back 10 days later. Hey ho.
Have a good day all. Kelly rest more.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Hope trying is not too hard on you Brenda

Also hope Gary's heating is soon sorted.

It is worrying about being able to getogethr at Christmas Lynn so do hope all goes well and Michael is able to get over.

Ben has the same problem. He has hot water but no heating. The heating was working then there were noises of running water and the hot water tank making noise. He has called the builders in case it is something they have touched whilst moving the boiler and the all the pipework involved. Just hope it can all be sorted quickly and hopefully free. He is becoming very stressed as it seems it is one step forward and two back. He will get there and I think once all the curtains etc are in place and the furniture arrives he will then feel he has a home.

Dull and damp here. Teazle walked and groomed now sitting having a coffee. Out this afternoon to take the girls to their new school to have a look around and perhaps meet their teachers

Hope all are well. Take care
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2021, 10:27 AM
Morning brenda,,Sue and all to follow.
Really hoping he can get over Sue but as we know things change so quickly and this variant is running rampant it seems.
We wonder if he might make the decision not to take the risk and stay in Madrid and go on the skiing holiday he is meant to go on when flying back from here.
Of course we will miss him dreadfully especially a second Christmas without him but we all have to keep safe.

Oooh brenda hope things go well and all the family are taking the training on board to and all implementing the same regime.
Oh no Sue hope the heating issue is sorted asap and as you say free.
griff hope you're feeling better today and less stressed.
Chris hope all things are good with you.
Kazz hoping you have had another lovely walk.
Moyra hoping you are feeling better.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2021, 10:36 PM
Good evening all
Sue, I feel for your son, it's bad enough when it's an adult in the house but with two children too.......nightmare. My brother had a similar thing, he had a new boiler installed and a hive heating thingy ....it was something to do with the electrician miswiring the hive, easy fix but inconvenient although he was lucky as his underfloor heating ran off a separate system.
He is also having to pay an awful lot out as communal repairs have been neglected for years and the roof is 200 years old and now needs work....the front of the building is listed so everything has to be done exactly as was. The most annoying bit of his issues are that one flat owner decided that he didn't need to contribute to the communal areas fund and indeed hasn't done for 10 years, it's all in the terms when you buy your property and it's at the stage now where if he doesn't cough up, the management company are going to get the lender to call his mortgage in for breaching the agreement. Much easier to pay a little bit each month than lay your hands on a 10k plus lump sum.
Chris, hope your doctor ups your medication or sorts you out with something new.
Lynn, fingers crossed you will catch up with your son soon, my brother goes to Spain a lot with his new job.
I am still very tired, blood test Thursday so hopefully will find out Friday/ Monday what's going on. Last day doing Molly tomorrow and new Christmas decorations come Thursday... exciting!!! My nice neighbour sent me a message tonight, she had her daughter drive past the house slowly so she could have a good look at my reindeer's and sleigh, she said she loves them.....will invite her to come out Thursday and see my new ones.,.......my dad's going to go nuts lol