Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2021, 08:39 AM

Good morning Sunday 5/12/2021

Good morning everyone from a wet and blowy day in the fens.
Well another good night Dillon slept till 5 am, Gorden got up sat next to him on the sofa for a short while then Dillon got onto the floor Gorden settled on the sofa and we all slept till 7.15 am.
We are meeting Mark and Lauren and Freya today at a garden centre. Mark has a surprise for Lauren she wanted to take Freya to see Father Christmas but it is so expensive and she decided she wouldn't remember it and possibly take no notice so was a waste of money this year.
Mark has booked without her knowing for Freya to see Father Christmas at 1pm. I just know there will be tears from Lauren that he has done this for her.

Sue another busy day bringing things together for the children arriving tomorrow ? You must be so excited.
Chris hope the head and neck are easier today and that Gary is settled.
Kazz what have you planned today to top yesterday's good day.
griff oh no hope there are no repercussions from calling 999. Not that they should but some people just get so angsty when you are left with no choice but to go down that road.
I know we have been there.
Moyra how are you feeling today ?

Keep safe and well everyone.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2021, 09:47 AM
bedded in for winter

dreaming of that Chrismas Dinner I suspect
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2021, 10:02 AM
Don't blame Teazle it's blooming cold out there.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Good morning all, what a lovely picture Barry. Lynn, had a better night last night actually got some sleep which was overdue. Shall be glad to get the hospital appointments over and done with as well as the referrals outstanding. Glad Dillon allowed you all a better night.

Have a good day all and stay safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2021, 12:24 PM
Lynn, how lovely of mark to do that.
Hmmmm, well the police came, stayed 20 minutes and left, more Banging after they went and music on again. I don't care what she thinks she can do....I am not having it, perfectly happy to get lock d up as I will be helping my family, my nice neighbour and the people at the end.unfortunately, she is a social worker and plays the victim and according to my nice neighbour who used to speak to her, has her answers all ready and waiting
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2021, 03:11 PM
Good afternoon quick fly on as off out for a meal

Lynn So pleased all is going well with Dillon and seeing Father Christmas of course she will remember and he will remember her...it Christmas Magic.

Moyra Will Steve be taking you to the appointments? Any further news on the driving (hope I have not missed your update if you have)

Tw Gert will be joining Teazle on the sleeping front as I am off out for a meal later.

Chris Hope you are all well

Brenda Hope the day is going well for you, what are you planning on for your meal with your pal before Christmas?

Griff There maybe the you report to the police every time as a group of neighbours it will ensure the owners (although they are weird if I recall as well) to do something if she has answers ready maybe that's why she has not moved/been moved out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2021, 03:57 PM
Afternoon Moyra,, griff, Kazz and all to follow.
Well what an absolute lovely time we had, nanny got to push the pushchair/pram not prams as I remember them but Freya is very comfortable and happy also got to hold a for while while the others were finishing their drinks and cakes , nanny is very happy lady.
Lauren's face was a picture when Mark told her what as happening just before they went in. Freya got a lovely soft Gingerbread man toy.
Freya is coming Tuesday while mummy and daddy go Christmas shopping.

Moyra very pleased you had a better night.
Kazz enjoy your meal.
griff if this doesn't work Kazz's idea of you all maybe ringing and complaining might be the push that's needed.
Kazz enjoy your meal.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2021, 05:15 PM
I have been to see the couple at the end to let them know we called the police incase she kicked off at them, they said they are going to call the police with any future noise issues..... although the police don't deal with noise and tbf, the only we called was because we honestly thought something bad had/ would happen, they also bought up the subject of weed and I agreed that yes I could smell it too and they said that they are going to try and contact the owners and just make them aware of what's going on
Awwwww lovely Lynn, everyone wants nanny to be happy
Kaz, have a lovely meal
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2021, 05:38 PM
I thin noise comes under environmental health but good the Police have picked up on the other issue, I am hoping they will log it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2021, 07:11 PM
Lynn, the couple at the end bought up the weed issue......I haven't heard from the police at all! We don't know what the hell was going on but I would rather say something and be labelled a time waster..... Hoping next people will be lovely
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >