Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 07:49 AM

Wednesday 1st December 2021 Morning

Morning all. Good Luck Kelly. Moyra chin up. Chris hope you are ok. Dillon hope you are still sleeping. Everyone else also have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 08:05 AM
Morning Brenda I am sure it will all go fine ( hoping I don't swell up!!)
Moyra, I am pleased you finally have a correct diagnosis...if it helps, my neighbour over the back has heart failure....had it for at least 10 years and still here annoying everyone, so with treatment you will hopefully be here for a long time!! Have you thought anymore about moving? Time to put your needs first
Chris, wishing you well with your treatment today, hope it's not too uncomfortable
Right, I best go and get myself sorted out
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Morning Dogsey People

Raining slightly here not to bad at all, this is just to keep you informed. LOL

Nothing planned for today simply work later and a dog walk before. Opticians tomorrow fingers crossed not cancelled.

Lynn Lynn how's your brother getting on? Sorry to hear Dillon has had a couple of slips, but he is getting up good sign.

Griff Good day at the hospital I have ordered for you, please let me know how the delivery goes. LOL

Chris I think you which I know is hard is not to take the NHS is out to get my stance but its out to help me stance I know its hard as cancelled and trying to change is utterly frustrating when you are worried and scared. Sending a big hug.

Brenda Good morning, has your town gone festive yet? How's the puppy coming on with her training, or more accurately how are the owners coming on?

Moyra That's scary news to hear I hope you are alright. Sending a "hug"

Sue Happy end of house sorting, hope you get a massive Thank You at the end of this.

I was speaking to a friend yesterday they had viewed a house with a stable door and for some reason Helena popped into my head I wonder how she and her hubby are getting on

Right people catch you later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2021, 11:26 AM
Morning brenda, griff, Kazz and all to follow.
Dillon had a better night again last night out at 1am in at 3am then settled till 6.45 am, but we still need something as the minute you go to bed he becomes unsettled.
Vet tomorrow afternoon so hoping something can be done. Yes he is still able to get up Kazz which is good dreading the day he can't.

griff hope the day goes well for you.
Chris hoping all goes well for you to.
brenda the sun is shining here although blowy hope it is sunny your way to.
Helena had horses Kazz maybe the connection between the stable door and Helen.
Helen has been unwell and Dave now works from home but Helen is doing ok I sometimes have a phone chat with her and we keep in touch via FB.
We have a stable door but no horse.
Moyra sorry to read the diagnosis amazing things can be done regards medication these days.

Keep safe and well everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 12:31 PM
Good afternoon everune

Sorry about your diagnosis Moyra but at leat you can now get the right help.

Fingers croisses your appointment went?goes well Chris

Don't work to hard tonight Kazz

Hope all is well for your Kelly with your hospital appointment

Keeping everything crossed for Dillon tomorrow Lynn. Hope they can give you something to help with pain and sleep.

Was at the house by 8.00 am this morning for the carpets. Waited until just before 9.00am then rang them. Guess what? He had us down for Wednesday next week. Said no good as family are moving in on Monday so now they are rushing around to get the carpet and fit it before the week-end. I was under the impression that they would have the carpet at their store waiting for fitting instructions as we ordered it sometime in August explaining about the builders etc. Never mind we did muck them around with the fitting of the vinyl in the two bathrooms.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 12:32 PM
Good afternoon all

Well, the eye injection wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. They were all lovely, despite me not being on their list today <sigh>. It got sorted and was quick and relatively painless.

The GP call back came while we were at the hospital (despite my telling them). Have called them and a doctor 'should' get back to me this afternoon.

Did I say they are out to get me?

Kelly, hope all goes well for you too today
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 01:25 PM
I am home
Kazz, thank you but it didn't work!! I am like a bloody pin cushion, she couldn't get a vein, checked both hands, decided to go for the left, couldn't do it and blew the vein, she then went for my left forearm, she said it let a bit of blood out but she wasn't happy with it, removed the cannula and boy did it bleed!!! She then went for my right hand and managed to get the cannula in but not particularly well but I did get my go go juice!!!! It will take a few weeks before I will know if it's worked or if I get any benefit from it.
Chris, I am so glad it wasn't as bad as you feared! Fantastic you have had it done now too
I said to my nice neighbour that I am possibly going to be staying somewhere else for a bit due to next door...she said I can go and stay with them....how lovely is that!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Oh no Sue, sounds like it will be sorted before the children arrive fingers crossed.
Chris glad the injection was as bad as you thought, hope the call back comes through as it should.
Goodness griff it sounds painful what you have just been through.
Very nice of your neighbour.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good afternoon everune

Sorry about your diagnosis Moyra but at leat you can now get the right help.

Fingers croisses your appointment went?goes well Chris

Don't work to hard tonight Kazz

Hope all is well for your Kelly with your hospital appointment

Keeping everything crossed for Dillon tomorrow Lynn. Hope they can give you something to help with pain and sleep.

Was at the house by 8.00 am this morning for the carpets. Waited until just before 9.00am then rang them. Guess what? He had us down for Wednesday next week. Said no good as family are moving in on Monday so now they are rushing around to get the carpet and fit it before the week-end. I was under the impression that they would have the carpet at their store waiting for fitting instructions as we ordered it sometime in August explaining about the builders etc. Never mind we did muck them around with the fitting of the vinyl in the two bathrooms.

Hope all are well. Take care.
That's terrible Sue; what date does it say it on the invoice? but hopeful sorted before the weekend
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-12-2021, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all

Well, the eye injection wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. They were all lovely, despite me not being on their list today <sigh>. It got sorted and was quick and relatively painless.

The GP call back came while we were at the hospital (despite my telling them). Have called them and a doctor 'should' get back to me this afternoon.

Did I say they are out to get me?

Kelly, hope all goes well for you too today

Chris glad it was not as bad as you thought my uncle had them as I say and he said no issues but everyone is different I think its the "thought"
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >