View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeap not at all worried..................he did sort of expect one given the size of the hernia and the gap left behind but not as bad as we feared.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 06:49 PM
Buster has just proved to me that age is not reason to think he ain't a proper Staffie.
In the kitchen on the phone when glancing out of the window all of a sudden the garden umberella all 2.1m of it passed by the window then passed by again....I shoot outside to realise to Buster all wood (pole of parasol) is simply wood regardless of the fact a parasol in the "up position" is attactched to the other end.
Luckily I suspect for me and the house the parasol end stopped him bringing it through the back door.....hence why he was parading round the garden with it.
Well it was out of the table because one of the ends of parasol had become frayed and worn and torn and I had sewed it.....only left it for a few minutes while answering the phone.....now about 8 of the ends are worn and struts showing though......new parasol I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 06:53 PM
hahahahaha Buster!!!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 07:11 PM
He's definitely young at heart, pity you couldn't get a vid or a piccie of it, something to remember him by I think
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 07:20 PM
Just so unexpected............all this time spent lulling me into a false sense of security then he strikes ....with the funny stuff
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-05-2017, 09:54 PM
'evening all

Have been waiting for a delivery from Argos, 7pm to 10om they said (and printed on the receipt) nothing so far (Now 10:30pm) also no e-mail which they said they would send and no phone call despite giving them my phone number.

Very annoying, and worse because complaining will do absolutely nothing

June, I missed Supervet yesterday evening but as it happens we met a couple on our walk today and they mentioned it, front paws were splayed outwards and needed surgery they said. I wonder if I can find it on 'catch up' somehow

What are the EA people doing about all that debris in the river Well I think I know the answer to that one

Had another quick walk by the river again today, half hour only, Lara went in for a swim, Casey just puts his front paws in and drinks about a gallon of river water

Workshop project up and running again, this weekend will hopefully move the small freezer into the house to create a bit more room. Garden growing everywhere. Loads of other stuff going on.

Met the new neighbours yesterday and had a nice chat, told them about neanderthal man and some of his outrageous attitude. They were shocked. Early days but I am hopeful they will be OK.

Beosoeker - if you read this can I mention (I'm sure you know anyway) barking is a form of communication, even if Max did 'woof' why should this women object to that, her response just shows how little she knows about dogs.

I'm also sure you well know what real aggression in a dog looks like, but even then one has to differentiate between leadership / dominance and the more horrible kill aggression brought on by humans in one way or another.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Harvey...quite a few people have issues with Argos deliveries.why can't people just say..sorry running late/driver ran out of driving hours etc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Harvey, people buy dogs without the slightest idea about what they are, how it all works and their communication methods. Lazy so called breeders compound the problem by taking the money and not checking the new owners are up to scratch. Dogs are now a fashion accessory and not a companion who needs input and actual effort to achieve the partnership. All dogs woof, sometimes its a little warning 'don't come near my dad' sometimes its a bit more. I have no patience with the majority of dog owners these days and do my utmost to keep away from them. Hoping you receive your delivery at some time over the weekend, but I'd go to bed and expect them when you least expect them You'll find Supervet on catch up. That Newfie has a whole new life now and it was a bit touch and go, and they got there in the end
Cariad and Mabs in bed in the kitchen. Mabs still ridding herself of the orange ball, its most unpleasant to clear up, and Hoping anything she has to offer overnight goes on the pad! She had a raw carrot before so its not impaired her appetite
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3