Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-11-2014, 06:10 PM

John and Keith skiing holiday

John decided to go skiing with his buddy, Keith.
After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.

'I realize it's terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbors will talk if I let you stay in my house.'

'Don't worry,' John said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.

Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.

But about nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.

He dropped in on his friend Keith and asked, 'Keith, do you
remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'

'Yes, I do.' Said Keith.

'Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'

'Well, um, yes!,' Keith said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'

'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'

Keith's face turned beet red and he said, 'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'

'She just died and left me everything.'

(And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you?... you know you smiled...now keep that smile for the rest of the day!)
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2014, 06:13 PM

I think the meds are working!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2014, 06:17 PM
hahahaha getting better Tumbleweed!!!!!!
buglysprince
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-11-2014, 06:44 PM
yep you got me
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Wow T'weed, you're improving slowly but surely
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male