View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:09 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love fairy lights ours aren't solar but we have some outside along the roofline by our deck that are permanent and on every evening, so pretty!!

I LOVE Christmas

Ohhhh and I appear to have a sore back from all my gardening over the weekend, might have to get a hot water bottle to put on it whilst I am sat here at my desk, I am trying to sit up straight!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2014, 03:10 PM
You have my sympathy Debbie with regards to the bad back from gardening.
Hope it feels better soon.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hi
Just sat down with a bowl of beetroot and pasta Gorgeous outside today,so been mostly in the garden...put some solar fairy lights around two of the bushes,be interesting to see them when it gets dark
Lacey's groomer has gone on holiday Untill next Monday,she really needs a tidy up,but it'll have to wait,don't like anyone else doing it
Going have a catch up,see what you're all at
I love beetroot too! Superfood is beetroot!

I miss Helena's long interesting real life posts too.

I am going to do a quick cheating quickie!

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:15 PM
and another quickie coz I really DO hate bullshitters!

DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Whose been Bull*sh*ttiing you this morning then TANG?

Those "ecards" always make me smile... love that they are usually so spot on!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by DaisyD0g View Post
Whose been Bull*sh*ttiing you this morning then TANG?

Those "ecards" always make me smile... love that they are usually so spot on!
Only the same people who usually do DD. And who think you are so STUPID you can't see through the bullshit!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:25 PM
TANG...have no time for BS either
Just had dinner for £3 from M&S my beetroot and pasta tubs were 2 for £3,so easy to keep me was delicious too,bought loads of other stuff too,no doubt will feel peckish later and tuck into some of that.Right now I'm on a mission,with my spade and wheelbarrow...reckon the wet stuff will be here tomorrow so best get on while the sun's out I got a bit brown today
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
TANG...have no time for BS either
Just had dinner for £3 from M&S my beetroot and pasta tubs were 2 for £3,so easy to keep me was delicious too,bought loads of other stuff too,no doubt will feel peckish later and tuck into some of that.Right now I'm on a mission,with my spade and wheelbarrow...reckon the wet stuff will be here tomorrow so best get on while the sun's out I got a bit brown today
For a moment there Lacey I thought you meant in their Cafeteria! Would cost you more than that to get a coffee there over here in M&S!

But I do indulge myself in their food hall. Hey there's only me and it's my money!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
For a moment there Lacey I thought you meant in their Cafeteria! Would cost you more than that to get a coffee there over here in M&S!

But I do indulge myself in their food hall. Hey there's only me and it's my money!
Absolutely.I have a discount card,due to oldest working there at the weekends Worth its weight in gold Some people don't like the fact that their sell my dates are very short,but hey isn't that what a freezer is for
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Sell by dates are a joke in most instances. Having worked as a quality auditor in the food industry for a few years before leaving the UK I can attest to that.

If you are a big customer, you just ring up the supplier and get an 'extension' on the sell by. And it's usually about six months!

Everyone is covering their @rse. Not much help to the end consumer tho' is it?
Page 6 of 14 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »