Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
clylemf
New Member!
Female 

03-11-2017, 08:42 PM

bag training for flight to texas

so the first time i took him on a plane he cried/ whined for 3 1/2 hours on the way back i almost got kicked off the plane because he escaped but that time i drugged him with childrens benadryl so he didnt cry the whole way home

so this time i want to try and bag train him on a side note please dont tell me to leave him home its not an option my mother was very abusive i didnt speak to her for many years but i was punishing the rest of my family for things she did anyway i have to bring my dog he is my security blanket i cant stand that house and will freak out so it is not a possibility to go without him

but he is a very unique dog he is not interested in food at all until he gets really hungry he does good with praise i watched a bunch of videos ive been feeding him his favorite thing in the world chicken (ive also tried cutting it up and using it as a treat but he is not interested unless really hungry sometimes he refuses to eat unless my other dog is there almost like he is going to eat it so the other dog cant have it) so when he gets really hungry i put a trail of chicken into the bag he goes in there and eats one time i was successful at closing the end but most of the time he backs out when i try i would like to know what to do from here he is a 4yr old (5 in jan.) pomchi (pomeranian chihuahua)