View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Good grief a lot 20 more page of feeding the troll.

But for those that wish to know.

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is a Range Rover, if the idiot owns one or not care less.

Docking and cropping are legal in all states in the US

9 states say it has to be done by a vet and or regulate age that it can be done. This will most likely change to 26 states by 2018.

Do not think anybody here can show me a vehicle built since 1990 that I will not call garbage.

Off road nothing beat the WWII Willey Pete jeeps, though real Hummers tried. For a car the old hydraulic lock Benz from the 70's where great rides, and ran forever. (I actually cringe when people talk about todays SUV's, there worthless)
82 and prior Harley where great motorcycles, as where the 70's and 80's BMW bikes, Honda did decent with it's 70 through 75 motorcycles.

I'd give Sweden the edge in world banking, also Panama until the recent meltdown release of documents.

Past that NickyAnn with the current picks for the next President should be enough for you not to mock other world leaders.

Oh and as to your past comment to me.
Yes I am that sick that I care more about animals than the truly unwanted children that populate the welfare system and popped out just to keep collecting a check.
These are the people cause 90% of the issue your gibbering about.
If your so irresponsible to have children you can not take care of, then why in the hell own a dog?

Want something to petition for?

How about spay and neuter for people under 30 who have children that they can not afford?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
Someone is getting desperate
True English Prime munster Benny Hill is no longer on the air over here.

NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by LMost View Post
Good grief a lot 20 more page of feeding the troll.

But for those that wish to know.

2013 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque is a Range Rover, if the idiot owns one or not care less.

9 states say it has to be done by a vet and or regulate age that it can be done. This will most likely change to 26 states by 2018.

Do not think anybody here can show me a vehicle built since 1990 that I will not call garbage.

Off road nothing beat the WWII Willey Pete jeeps, though real Hummers tried. For a car the old hydraulic lock Benz from the 70's where great rides, and ran forever. (I actually cringe when people talk about todays SUV's, there worthless)
82 and prior Harley where great motorcycles, as where the 70's and 80's BMW bikes, Honda did decent with it's 70 through 75 motorcycles.

I'd give Sweden the edge in world banking, also Panama until the recent meltdown release of documents.

Past that NickyAnn with the current picks for the next President should be enough for you not to mock other world leaders.

Oh and as to your past comment to me.
Yes I am that sick that I care more about animals than the truly unwanted children that populate the welfare system and popped out just to keep collecting a check.
These are the people cause 90% of the issue your gibbering about.
If your so irresponsible to have children you can not take care of, then why in the hell own a dog?

Want something to petition for?

How about spay and neuter for people under 30 who have children that they can not afford?
LOL you sound like a Jehovas Witness saying that the end of tail docking will come in 2018 when Jehovah comes back in Armageddon.

Seriously tell us what happens in 2018?
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
LOL you sound like a Jehovas Witness saying that the end of tail docking will come in 2018.

Seriously tell us what happens in 2018?
Idiot.
I said nothing about ending it.
I said it will be regulated in another 17 states, as to a vet must do it, currently only 9 states have this in place.

You pick the one part of what I posted that had been in you favor to stupidly misread?
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Idiot.
I said nothing about ending it.
I said it will be regulated in another 17 states, as to a vet must do it, currently only 9 states have this in place.

You pick the one part of what I posted that had been in you favor to stupidly misread?
You have no clue dude, the states are independent, there is no link between them that can culminate in the year 2018 so stop making up shit. If there were a Federal law that was to be fully enacted in 2018 that would be a different situation, however all 50 states would be involved. But there is no such thing pending nor is there any mechanism to link just some states together in any type of legislation.

LOL you have no clue

But you found it on the internet.....

CIAO
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-07-2016, 04:06 PM
You have no clue dude, the states are independent, there is no link between them that can culminate in the year 2018 so stop making up shit. If there were a Federal law that was to be fully enacted in 2018 that would be a different situation. But there is no such thing pending nor is there any mechanism to link just some states together in any type of legislation.

LOL you have no clue

But you found it on the internet.....

CIAO
I was born and live in the US and know quite well how state and federal law separate, if it was a federal ruling it would be all 50 states. 17 states have passed or have said issues before there states.
These where either passed in 2016 and take effect oct 2017, or will be ruled on after oct 2016 and take effect jan or oct 2018 according to that state.

May wish to actually look at past and pending dog laws before making stupid comments.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 04:14 PM
I was born and live in the US and know quite well how state and federal law separate, if it was a federal ruling it would be all 50 states. 17 states have passed or have said issues before there states.
These where either passed in 2016 and take effect oct 2017, or will be ruled on after oct 2016 and take effect jan or oct 2018 according to that state.

May wish to actually look at past and pending dog laws before making stupid comments.
The mechanism that you want to believe in does not exist, it's just that simple. Dew claw removal and tail docking protect a German Shorthair, which is the United States premier hunting and pointing dog by breed registration. The hunters get their tails ripped and torn on thorns, I sometimes spend half an hour dethorning and deticking my dogs after a hunt. The people who advocate tails not be docked have never let their dogs off of a leash and seen the damage that mother nature can inflict on a relentless hunting dog and I understand this, but a German Shorthair should never be leashed, they were born and bred to hunt and be free not to run in Crufts little circles on a leash.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-07-2016, 04:25 PM
The mechanism that you want to believe in does not exist, it's just that simple. Dew claw removal and tail docking protect a German Shorthair, which is the United States premier hunting and pointing dog by breed registration. The hunters get their tails ripped and torn on thorns, I sometimes spend half an hour dethorning and deticking my dogs after a hunt. The people who advocate tails not be docked have never let their dogs off of a leash and seen the damage that mother nature can inflict on a relentless hunting dog and I understand this, but a German Shorthair should never be leashed, they were born and bred to hunt and be free not to run in Crufts little circles.
Sorry as it already exits in 9 states, that should prove in it's self that the mechanism does exist, for it to be adopted in other states.
Also never debated the validity on Dew Claw removal.
I would list higher breeds that are known for happy tail and the breakage that comes with it and the issues that come from this as bigger issues.
Also in the US I'd guess the Dogo has a higher number of working dogs than the German Shorthair, and you never dock a Dogo's tail.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Sorry as it already exits in 9 states, that should prove in it's self that the mechanism does exist, for it to be adopted in other states.
Also never debated the validity on Dew Claw removal.
I would list higher breeds that are known for happy tail and the breakage that comes with it and the issues that come from this as bigger issues.
Also in the US I'd guess the Dogo has a higher number of working dogs than the German Shorthair, and you never dock a Dogo's tail.
Their is no state in the USA that bans tail docking, (GOT THAT ZERO) which is what this discussion was about until you blabbered in about states that ALLOW tail docking but require that it be done by a veterinarian.

Tail docking will be allowed in all 50 states in 2018, just like assault weapons will be available for purchase in all 50 states. So cry on all you want.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Their is no state in the USA that bans tail docking, (GOT THAT ZERO) which is what this discussion was about until you blabbered in about states that ALLOW tail docking but require that it be done by a veterinarian.

Tail docking will be allowed in all 50 states in 2018, just like assault weapons will be available for purchase in all 50 states. So cry on all you want.
Try reading before replying.

Or where you so busy being a child that you did not really bother to read what your reply?

Page 44 of 57 « First < 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 > Last »