Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rach&Barley
New Member!
Female 

19-01-2010, 05:47 PM

Mobile dog grooming vans and dog grooming training

Hi there,

I am new to "Dogsey", I have a 14 year old black labrador called Carly.

I live in the South Wales area and I am thinking about starting up my own mobile dog grooming business. I have done quite a lot of research on the web regarding dog grooming training and also dog grooming van conversions. There appear to be quite a few companies that offer van conversions but I am not sure what sort of reputation these companies have. The conversions are expensive so I would love to hear from anyone who has experience of purchasing a van conversion.

Does any one have any experience of receiving dog grooming training in the South Wales area?

I appreciate any advice, many thanks
Hannaho
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Hi i just finished my training about a year ago, i decided to go to a shop to train i paid £1200 for it but i go back there even now when she has breeds in that i havnt groomed before and for a refresher on other breeds and ive made a really good friend out of it aswell.
i did go to college for a day course in microchipping too which was £100.

im just doing it in my garage and i love it, i dont do breeds im not sure of as i havnt got the confidence yet! im a little slow buts its more of a hobby for me than making money out of it.

i dont know about the van conversions there was one in the game fair i went to where she was just washing dogs and she had a big cue it looked really good inside

hope you find a good course near you i had trouble finding one near me so i posted ads on the net and she got in touch with me xx
scaleydragon
New Member!
Male 

02-10-2010, 12:11 PM
hi Did you buy your dog grooming van you got some advise Im also in s wales