View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Aint it the truth , What gets me is how suprised and innocent they are when the have been rumbled though it akes some longer to figure it ot than others , To busy playing with people to realise they have been caught i expect xdk
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!
And then you question yourself, "Why do they not want to do things/go places with me? What have I done wrong, they seemed so excited about it before? Why have they changed their mind?" That bit drives you mad in itself!

I've always thought it's because i'm too soft and easily led, wear my heart on my sleeve, maybe i'm wrong for wanting to make someone happy. Very confusing!

I know women who are the same Lorna and as you may have read I have a really good friend who is treated like this by his wife so it's not as if it is just temporary and then they settle down, this is over 10 years! My only reckoning is, some people are just evil.
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2008, 11:56 PM
Because they forget about how you might feel, and only think of themselves most of the time.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Because they forget about how you might feel, and only think of themselves most of the time.
Exactly to busy trying to inflate there own ego ,Then they think a poxy sorrry will make it all better xxdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:40 AM
My ex wife promised me the world, then took it all away in a heartbeat "i just wasn't what she wanted anymore"
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
My ex wife promised me the world, then took it all away in a heartbeat "i just wasn't what she wanted anymore"
It sickens me Lorna to think that people who do this have litttle or no disregaurd for peoples feelings and it always the ones you least expect xxdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:45 AM
Well yeah, full of promises and then nothing.....
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Or full of flattery, And flirting ,Then they say i was being a flirt just very friendly ,Like saying to you yes of course i missed you , and that they fancy you and would love to meet and then drop you like a hot brick
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2008, 10:56 AM
I don't think there is one specific reason. Some "gentlemen" seem to be like sharks, only going for the weak and vulnerable, and yet other "gentlemen" will tell you whatever you want to hear, because they are weak and want a non confrontational life, and if things get too intense (in their mind) they will drop you quicker than a hot potato.
Those are the two types I saw in the years I worked in an accountant's office - I am sure there are probably more.

I myself have been blessed with a real gentleman and we've been happily married this 20 years.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2008, 10:57 AM
They do it because they can, and they can, because woman let them...... the same goes the other way around, many woman can play the game equally as well as men.

Whats good for the Goose ......and all that.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >