Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2017, 08:02 AM

Daily thread, Wednesday 20th December

Well its almost here we are in the 20's countdown to Christmas................EKKKKK......

Off to my aunts today, did not manage it yesterday.

Have a great day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Kazz. You to. Have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2017, 08:31 AM
Morning Kazz and all to follow. Yes not long now soon be over for another year! Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Osteopath here we come.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Good mooring everyone

Hope all goes well at your aunt' today Kazz

Good luck at the osteopath Besoeker

Moyra, Brenda have a good day.

Been busy this morning with last orders from son. Have bought the girls new swimsuits and for his wife as they are so much cheaper over here.

Dull and over cast with occasional drizzle today so other than the dentist for Barry that is all that is planned for the rest of the day

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Afternoon Kazz, brenda, Moyra, Sue and Beseoker.
A horrible dark wet day today.

Just sorted front bedroom out for when Michael comes to sat more present wrapping to do after Gorden has finished hoovering. Shopping tomorrow.

Rang Gill went own end of garden to get a signal and have a chat. Very down as you can imagine and has said the SS lady went to see her yesterday and has sent the papers off for her care package so everything crossed she is home by the end of the week for christmas.
If not we will pop and see her christmas day if she is we will go over once christmas is out of the way.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good mooring everyone

Hope all goes well at your aunt' today Kazz

Good luck at the osteopath Besoeker

Moyra, Brenda have a good day.

Been busy this morning with last orders from son. Have bought the girls new swimsuits and for his wife as they are so much cheaper over here.

Dull and over cast with occasional drizzle today so other than the dentist for Barry that is all that is planned for the rest of the day

Hope all are keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Hi Sue

The osteo was for my dear wife. While she is being done over I take a long walk in Cassiobury Park, Watford. It is about 200 acres of parkland, woods and a nature reserve next to the Grand Union Canal. There are a couple of Parakeets. One landed on my shoulder and it was determined to stay - even when the dog barked at it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2017, 07:03 PM
How fascinating Besoeker. I love parakeets, they are getting more common in the wild now. Think they attack our smaller birds though, which is a shame.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
There are a couple of Parakeets. One landed on my shoulder and it was determined to stay
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I love parakeets, they are getting more common in the wild now.
Hi Besoeker & Moyra

If you like Parakeets then you had best tell them to keep away from round here. The Pheasant shooting season is in full swing and the 12 bore brigade are taking pot shots at anything that is big, colourful, and flies
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-12-2017, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
How fascinating Besoeker. I love parakeets, they are getting more common in the wild now. Think they attack our smaller birds though, which is a shame.
As far as I'm aware, there are only two so probably don't pose a huge threat. As it happens, there was a film crew there that day and one of them kindly agreed to take this:

My dog was not best pleased......
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >