Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2017, 08:36 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 18th December

Good morning all. Amber is fine thanks Harvey still has her fatty lumps but otherwise ok, She is naughty in that she worries a lot for treats but I just tell her not until Tesco come and she seems to understand that. Mind you once Tesco have been she soon reminds me! Must get her out for her walk now.

Lynn, the decorations look lovely, I love your fireplace. I hope all is quiet on the Gill/Peter front for now.

Feet still killing me shall be glad when the new insoles arrive however they are coming from the states so may not be soon.

Amber wants out so better go. Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Morning Moyr and all to follow.

Thank you all for the lovely comments about the decorations. The fireplace just begs to be decorated at christmas.

Quiet day yesterday re: Gill and Peter needed a break from it to be honest. I was a real grinch yesterday doing the decs poor Gorden took it all in his stride as usual.
We shall see if she gets discharged today or if hopefully social services go in to sort her care package.

Off to Essex in a bit to meet niece and we will do the graves together and go for a cuppa afterwards.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Good morning Mouyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope your insoles arrive quickly and work for. you Moyra.

Love your decorations around the fireplace Lynn. As you say it begs to be decorated. Safe journey to and from Essex today.

Not quite so cold today but there was still a frost on the cars and grass.

Hope all two and four egged are well

For those who asked I go away on the 3rd January so will be a bit of a rush after the New Year and sister not going home until the 2nd.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2017, 09:35 AM
Good morning all

To all above have a good day and to all those below have a good day.

Wrote the neighbour Christmas card discovered I do not have enough, so card buying today. Also got to get a couple of Christmas gift bags and take those the couple dresses and skirt blouse I brought, and the prezzies for her great great nephews almost 3 and not quite 1 (my cousins grandsons)and bits and pieces including shoes (which I hope fit) over to Auntie Brenda's. She goes to my cousins her nephews on Christmas day and Freddie (eldest) will be there the baby lives in Ireland.

Also need to get into the garden and cut back some plants that the snow flatened and round to the salvage then.

So action stations now......
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2017, 10:40 AM
Just got my Tesco Christmas order. Guess what for the 2nd year running although previously ordered as requested, no Turkey! All the trimmings the tin foil dish to cook it in etc, pigs in blankets but no turkey. Why ask us to order at the end of November if they cannot be assured that we will get what we order? They apparently have one in store and will redeliver it later today. Saying that they have just delivered it. Phew!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2017, 12:37 PM
Going to defrost my large piece of Gammon today and tomorrow and then shall cook it later tomorrow and see how we go. Don't need it all for Christmas Day. Will see if it needs cutting in half it is so large.