Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-12-2017, 09:51 PM
'evening everyone

Been a really miserable day here, took the terrible two for a short walk this afternoon. With Casey it's now a case of brain says 'Oh yes walkies' and he gets excited, but body says 'Oh no don't want to go anymore' So he actually turned around and headed back to the car, mind you it was pouring down and we were all getting soaked

Might be AWOL for a few days here and there over the comming days as the Christmas rush builds up. I try to keep calm but SWMBO always has a few extra things that need doing
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Hello and good evening all.
Ups and downs for a few of you it seems.
I'm sorry for the family of Rosemary - not an easy time, especially coming up to Christmas.

I hope others with problems/ailments can get relief as soon as possible.

It's been very cold here today with lazy wind - one that blows through rather than round you...... Of course we walked. Currently it is 2degC and that's warmed up since this afternoon.

So we went to the pet shop to get a new lead for Max. I lost or mislaid his previous one and, for a few days, we were making do with one of the ones we got for the grand girls. It is nowhere man enough for the job.

The new one is the same brand and style as the previous one. Only thing is that it's bright red instead of Navy blue. It's all they had left. Oh well, it won't be so easy to lose....nor will I - it's normally just slung over my shoulders unless we are in traffic.

I'll post a pic of him with his new accessory when I get a chance.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3