View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 04:01 PM
I shall not only report her for having a dangerous and aggressive dog but also that she is cause of it and is harassing me and my friends with our dogs. Dogs do relate to their owners moods and she is so full on that it is not surprising that the poor husky is having problems.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2017, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I shall not only report her for having a dangerous and aggressive dog but also that she is cause of it and is harassing me and my friends with our dogs. Dogs do relate to their owners moods and she is so full on that it is not surprising that the poor husky is having problems.
Good. Hope you get a result!
Perhaps more to the point, I hope she gets a result.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 04:23 PM
I PASSED............my first read is Friday........
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 04:32 PM
That's brilliant Kazz. Well done!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Oh well done Kazz that is wonderful. Do you know what book it will be
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Excellent!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Oh well done Kazz that is wonderful. Do you know what book it will be
It is not talking books persa but talking newspapers which brings local news to people on a weekly basis, from newspapers local to Birmingham in this case and more specifically in my case North Birmingham; there is also South Birmingham due to the size of the city.

There are up to four sections apparently on each memory stick sent out to people each week, always local news to your specific area of Brum, and also a history slot - a talk from University professor on history, be it local - country wide and or world.

There is also a sports /whats on and coming up slot .

Also there is a monthly newslot that is relevant to Birmingham but not date specific.

There are 2 teams of editors/recorders who download the reading and edit.
Four lead readers who choose the stories by reading through the papers.
Then each group in my case North Birmingham has 7 teams of approx 5 people for each week so a 7 week rota, so in my main group North Birmingham has approx 35 volunteer readers.

All volunteers amazing.

Your teams in our case arrive at 1.00pm Friday and you leave at 5pm, every 7 weeks.

There are 432 talking newspapers for Birmingham each week sent out not counting areas of Coventry - Black Country bordering areas which have their own talking newspapers.

See how much I learnt there.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 07:10 PM
Gosh Kazz , that sounds full on. Good luck with it all. I am off to bed Goodnight all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Yayy well done Kazz
Wow Moyra she sounds like a right idiot, poor Amber that husky sounds like it would be better off elsewhere
Hope you ok,Griff

Lunch was great and we had lots of laughs then took flowers to Jackie's grave & gave it a tidy, not that it needed it, just some leaves on there.
Rosie is not impressed with the rain that has arrived now, me neither to be honest
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2