Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 11th October

Good morning everyone

Hope you find a pizza you both enjoy Harvey. Hope Lara is still keeping well

You will be a good girl today won't you Griff

Pleased Gill seemed better yesterday Lynn.

I had a mouse sander but it is now in the loft of my youngest son's house in London so a lot of use to me. Hopefully once you fence is up and the girls all sorted you will be able to save for wha you want to do June.

Hope you are continuing to improve Eileen.

Moyra hope your foot and legs are feeling better today.

Nearly your holiday time Brenda. No my son hasn't written about his two journeys on the sleepers I expect it was on his todo list but as that gets longer by the day I don't expect to see it now

Dull here at the moment. Barry was snoring ( which he says he doesnt do) so up early.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 07:10 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. Very dismal looking out there this morning.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Morning Sue and Moyra and those to follow. Goodness it is so grey out here. Wonder why it is? Usually October is sunnier than this. Just hope we get some sun in Inverness and also that you all do wherever you are. Mind you I have known a really warm half term some years ago when I was doing a dog show. Those were the days. Miss them. Hope you all have a good day. Griff hope it goes well for you today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2017, 08:42 AM
Supposed to be heavy rain this morning, no sign of it yet though, maybe its missed us or maybe on its way.
Probably give the house a clean and tidy up today if the rain starts, otherwise will be off out in an hour or so with the girls.
It is dark and dismal isn't it Brenda. Like you say we often get some lovely sunny days early October. Are you all packed and ready for tomorrow
Sue, the sander in your sons loft is no use to anyone is it. As soon as I've paid for the fence and bushes I'll know where I am and will be able to make some headway on things I want. At the moment vets bills have been huge, put it on their card, but have already started chipping away at it. Freezers are full now with the bone run and got loads of food as well. My freezer is also well stocked so could be a heck of a lot worse
Hope things are a bit better for you this morning Moyra. You shouldn't have to tolerate this behaviour
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2017, 09:35 AM
If I snored I would hear it wouldn't I ?
Been out in the garden and got up 2 more bags of acorns, can't remember ever having so many in one season come down. Pity the local council don't give out more wheelie bins this time of year, Had thought about highjacking neighbours on collection day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Morning all
I have been good...just, got up late Lol was awake until about 3, then again at 5 so messaged Steve to wish him a good day at work and then fell asleep again until 7 but i literally just couldn't get up...my bed was too warm Lol, i am a lazy little devil on a wednesday, i try to avoid getting up...pathetic Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Yep I am all packed and ready for the off. My friendly gent with the goldie that I cut claws for has said if I get a phone call from my daughter to say there aren't any parking spaces outside her house he will run me down to save leaving the car in another road. Don't like leaving it somewhere further from her house. Daft I know. Anyway he says he will run me down and pick me up if needs be when I get back next week. Hope that makes sense. bg!! Lovely owners. The dog is lovely to. Griff you sound like me, sporadic sleep. Hm the sun is coming out but not sure for how long. bfn. Spoke to soon. lol!! Barry if you snored very loudly you would wake yourself up. Sara has recorded her friend's before now so that she has proof that they snore. Goodness it was very loud. Hope I don't in the bed next to hers on the train.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-10-2017, 11:31 AM
Took girls out, within 5 minutes it was chucking it down. Very clammy. Home now, sopping wet, done beds, handed out bones and hosed yard down.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 01:49 PM
Yep it is rubbish weather here to. But they say when I am away Lancing will be lovely and Inverness will be a mix of grot and yep more grot. Ah well different walls to look at. bg!! Have a good afternoon all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2017, 01:54 PM
was really windy here earlier, set off to see a friend, ran into another friend so had a chat with him, then ran into another friend and spent an hour with here Lol then another friend...gave up and came home...good job too as it's raining now
found out who bought the house next door, it's my mates BIL , he's going to do it up and then rent it out but it will be a family who are decent apparently...at lest i know where to knock on if there was any bother
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >