Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 07:35 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 2nd October.

Good morning all, the whole world is falling apart is this the coming of apoccolypse (sp) now?

June, hope Keshi is feeling better this morning and the other girls are ok too. I hope your back is holding up to the strain too. Take care.

Eileen, lovely to see you back on the thread and to hear that the move has gone through ok and little Lacey is still doing well. So it is back to more house building? Have fun.

Nice to have you back Eileen now all we need is to see our LG hope he is well

Norma, Sue, Barry, Kazz, Jenny & Brian, Mandy, Griff and Brenda hope you are all ok too.

Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Sorry Lynn left you out hope you have a better day today too!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow. Quite calm here Moyra so no not the apocalypse just yet. (had to look that up myself as not sure) bg!! These postings certainly keep me on my toes with the spelling game. Have a good day Moyra and all others that are coming later. Ten days to go to my holiday. Yeh!! Mind you I have a mini holiday from Wednesday until Sunday as hubby away. Yep I nearly fainted when he told me he was going away. Yippee. Now I can eat what I like when I like. bg!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Enjoy the mini break Brenda just wish mine would sometime go out on his own but why break a habit of a lifetime

Nice to see you Eileen. Pleased move went well but I bet you miss the hobbits Try not to knock the house down but I thought you had now got it how you wanted it. I bet your OH dreads going away and coming back in case you have rebuilt the house in his absence

Hope Keshi is still doing well today. Fingers crossed for a good result tomorrow.

Oh dear Griff you can't seem to do right for wrong with your mum. I have received gifts I wouldn't give house room too but have said thank you very nice and then promptly lost them

I will say it quietly but it is blue sky and sun here this morning. Nice and breezy so will dry the towels that are in the machine.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Morning all. A bright and sunny one here.
Dreadful news coming out of Vegas, more shootings. My Gdaughter was there with her partner only 4 months ago. Gives me goosebumps.

I hope the holidays come around quickly for all you holidaying people.
Only 5 more days and my Great Grandson is being coaxed in to the world!! Can't wait

Today is gossip day with my SiL, so I shall be in the need or tunes by lunch time!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue and all who follow.

Everything fine here at the moment thank you Moyra. We had a lovely time at Mark and Lauren's yesterday . Michael and Maca there to and Joel and Mark and Lauren cooked us a lovely roast lunch. Apart from some washing up I did very little.
Felt a bit redundant.

Hello Eileen nice to see you glad the move went well and you can now start plans to redesign the house.
Moyra hope you're ok.
brenda enjoy your little mini break.
Sue hope the weather stays fine.
June hope keshi is improving still today.

Hope all are well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 08:52 AM
After an excellent day yesterday, Keshi not had any breakfast. Tried to hand feed her but that was a none starter shut the door after I'd done a quick tidy round, so if she does eat it, the others won't be there before her. Left the top door open in the sleeping part so plenty of air going in.
Heavy rain at present, its supposed to be dry in an hour, will go and check if she's eaten and get everyone out in between rain showers. Very strong winds here as well.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. Seems a lot of people in the world have lost the plot and gone totally mad.
Exciting news about the imminent arrival of your new grandson.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Hi June hope Keshi eats soon. Maybe if you can warm it up so that the aroma is more tempting. Have actually managed to cut the grass this morning. Amazing after all the rain we had yesterday. Yep I will enjoy both my mini breaks. bg!! Good to see you Eileen. Just need LG back now and we will be a sort of full compliment. But I don't think he will be back some how.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 09:12 AM
Sorry Kesh isn't eating today June hope it's a blip.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >