Female 

08-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Absolutely.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Based on the thread "WHAT KIND OF DOG ARE YOU" My result was Chihuahuand interestingly (or not) enough I met a Chihuahua for the first time ever recently at a friends house and I really really liked him........never considered myself a tiny dog person at all.....but he was a smasher......... so much so I could actually see myself with one, which I never thought I would say.

So my question is have you meet a dog that changed your opinion of a breed totally for good, bad or altered?
Yes!! Like you, I was not a tiny dog person but my daughter bought a chihuahua a few years ago and I became a convert! Gucci is the spunkiest little character you could imagine! My daughter had temporarily moved back to our's at the time, and as a pup he slept in my fur hat on the floor of our bedroom with our Utonagan, Tai! He was and is absolutely adorable and a real little character. No bloody stupid handbags or idiotic clothes for him - he is as fit as a fiddle and can run for miles in the depths of winter with my wolf cross Ben on windswept beaches, even running into the waves and rockpools. This breed is much under-estimated and much maligned by stupid, ignorant people in my opinion!
Piguinn
New Member!
Female 

09-01-2017, 12:08 AM
I've always found bulldogs slightly unhygienic with permanently slimy faces well wedged throughout their wrinkles, until I met my neighbour's beautiful bulldog, who perhaps is the most calm and well-trained dog I've ever seen. Loved them ever since.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-01-2017, 09:28 AM
Well Bulldogs like most dogs with wrinkles need their faces cleaned every day so if they have slimy faces blame the owner, it takes a few minutes to clean.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

12-01-2017, 01:26 PM
As a person that looks at most breeds as "omg I have to lean over to pet it" person.

Got to admit I love Corgi's and that would most likely be the breed I would get if I could no longer have Mastiffs.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2