Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 27th October

Good morning everyone,

June, at least that vehicle hasn't made any further appearances as far as you know, will be interested to hear if the Police know anything at all or at all bothered.

Hope Lynn is feeling a bit better.

Griff do think you are wearing yourself out worrying about Steve. These Steve's will wear us into the ground.

Mandy, so terribly sorry that your mum has had problems with Rays family. Death in family always brings out the worst in some people.

My Steve surprised me yesterday he remembered it was his sister's birthday and asked if I wanted him to contact some friends of hers to see if we could hook up. I said no if she wanted me to know where she is living then she would let me know. She has my telephone number and has never let me know hers or her new address.

Nippy Jen, do hope you and Brian are ok. Take care.

Brenda, hope the ears are less noisy than they were.

Norma hope you are feeling better too.

LG and Harvey hope your 4 legged friends are all doing well. Glad to see the Mem is home and I am not surprised she wouldn't want us nutcases to move in!

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Mandy that is an awful thing to say about your stepdad. He had a ind of his own and would have voiced his views on moving if he didn't want to. Its typical of family if money is there they are like bees round and honey pot, no money don't want to help or know. A friend of mine has an elderly (94) neighbour no sign of family since my friend moved in. A nephew did sell his flat and move in to help her but sadly he died in his bed three months after moving in. Now the rest of the "family" are sending her birthday cards and flowers and ringing on a regular basis

Hope Zen has kept her teeth to herself and not eaten any wires.

Pleased the mem arrived home safe and her mum enjoyed the Christmas shopping and got all she wanted. Now you will have to be home at a reasonable hour and not out with your mates until all hours of the morning

Very misty here this morning. Just about to take Teazle out and then I think his lordship wants to go to the tip so an exciting day to be had

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue and all to follow. Just one for LG you could call your new venture Bayview. Noise just as bad. So keeping busy doing not a lot these days. Off for a spot of lunch with my friend Margaret today. So hope you all have a good day to and be careful out in the fog. I think the weather men like to call ours fog in Lancing Sue not mist. Wonder what the difference is. Either way it is a perishing nuisance. bfn.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-10-2016, 08:13 AM

Good morning all.

Misty morning and leafs beginning to fall a lot more now, got 6 huge plastic bags of them to go to the dump sometime already. Apart from that it is another really exciting day.

Remember "once a king always a king, but once a Knight is enough"
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Lovely picture Barry, rotten old joke. lol.

Shame you cannot compost all those leaves would make good leaf mould for the garden.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post

Good morning all.

Misty morning and leafs beginning to fall a lot more now, got 6 huge plastic bags of them to go to the dump sometime already. Apart from that it is another really exciting day.

Remember "once a king always a king, but once a Knight is enough"
Speak for yourself Barry!! Another fab photo!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 09:36 AM
morning all
my friend is back at hospital with the twins...octavio lost some weight, just as i thought they could start getting into a routine
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Sorry Griff your friend is having problems with Octavio, hope they get him sorted soon. hugs to them all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2016, 12:34 PM
thanks Moyra
gosh it is very cold today...thankfully i am staying in
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2016, 12:55 PM
Hoping Octavio gets better soon and back home, Griff
I'm really warm here. Mind you, have taken girls for a walk, hoping to get back on the country park soon, Keshi still in season though and then Zen will probably start, but Mabs and Kesh will be done and dusted and we can get out into the world again.
Came home and put the lights up, the handle things don't really work in the situation I've got them in, the ones I had before were gripper ones. Done the best I can anyway. Will see what Zen thinks, she has already started redesigning the B&Q bucket and only put it out and filled it this morning
Then got the bin bags with the used shavings outside ready for me to pick up.
Food delivery been, put it away in the freezer, discovered he'd sent me a tray of minced chicken carcass when I ordered chicken carcass, so rang him and sorted that out. He's coming past on his way home to collect them.
Filled another bin bag with garden rubbish and the bin bag from the kitchen and put it in the car. Now having bone soup, nice bread and a cup of tea, watching Doctors, then back out again to the tip
Not had chance to speak to the police as yet, maybe when I come back from the tip. Not seen the car again, but it was a million to one chance I saw it on Tuesday as I was sat waiting for the LPG to come through, if I had been on a petrol week, like I was the week before, I would have driven off and never seen them. It was a 2 minute window, 5 minutes before or after I wouldn't have seen them at all. They could do this every day for all I know!!! Makes me feel pretty vulnerable, because they will probably come up with some stupid reason that the police will swallow.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >