View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Oh I am living in the Real World - have been living in the Real World since way before you were born.

Do yourself a favour please, and stop making such a fool of yourself, because that is what you are doing.

If you were my daughter I would be really worried and seek out medical attention for you.

Wake up girl. Smell the flowers. And stop looking at the sky to see things that are not there.

And please go and see your doctor because I think that your obsessions are now taking over real life for you.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Oh I am living in the Real World - have been living in the Real World since way before you were born.

Do yourself a favour please, and stop making such a fool of yourself, because that is what you are doing.

If you were my daughter I would be really worried and seek out medical attention for you.

Wake up girl. Smell the flowers. And stop looking at the sky to see things that are not there.

And please go and see your doctor because I think that your obsessions are now taking over real life for you.

I am not making a fool of myself at all, I'm just seeing what's really there. I've got nothing to be embarassed about at all. Yes, I am a little obsessed with what's happening, but I am just really shocked by it all and want to make people aware, as somebody has to, because the people who are orchestrating this aren't!!

As for stopping looking at the sky to see things that are not there....They definitely ARE there and it's painfully obvious, end of!!!!

Anyway, I am definitely wasting my time with you people on here as you just do not want to believe or see what's happening.

So, goodbye!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-07-2012, 06:15 PM
*thread locked pending admin review*
Closed Thread
Page 27 of 27 « First < 17 24 25 26 27