View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-08-2005, 04:16 PM
All the fields you see in the first picture are part of the site.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2005, 04:35 PM
It looks ideal for us Roxy, are the tents located at the bottom I think I can just make out 2 tents in the distance. What was behind you on the first photo? Did you find the owner quite relaxed about dogs as Brodie is only 7 months old and hyper?
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
It looks ideal for us Roxy, are the tents located at the bottom I think I can just make out 2 tents in the distance. What was behind you on the first photo? Did you find the owner quite relaxed about dogs as Brodie is only 7 months old and hyper?
Ok, yes the tents are located on the bottom two fields, because they are nearly level. Behind us in the first picture was the farm and a country lane.

The owner is very laid back, as long as you dont let your dogs near his cattle when hes bringing them up the track. I made sure my two were fastened up at this time, usually about 4pm and 5 pm. There are plenty of other people with their dogs there. There is also a camping field near the woods which is on the otherside of the shower block and as such is away from the track which cattle use.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2005, 01:31 PM
We got the Cade's book today and it has a campsite in the same spot called Hollins Farm, has it just changed its name or are there two? Our family live in Manchester does the local village have b&b in case someone has too much to drink and cant make it home?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2