View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dizzi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Kicked off a bit in Nottingham overnight (not our part of town thank God), also Bristol and Birmingham went off very very early.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lillypup (((hugs))). I am worrying seriously now it is kicking off everywhere. Mark, Tracey and the children are so close and hopefully we will be ok but my youngest son has just moved to Streatham and works in Clerkenwell I am worried it will escalate and he will have problems too.

I really feel for those poor people caught up in this it must be terrifying. Hope you are ok Vicki and good luck today Murf. I am so glad Gorden does not work in Lewisham and surrounding areas anymore.

Well done that lady on the vid she is right.

They need helicopters and nets like they use for game on the African plains net them all up. Send them back out into the community to rebuild the devasatation they have caused.. Tag them so they are curfewed or chain gang them. But they need to be brought to book for this else they will never learn.
Oh I like that one Lynn. Only problem is, there were too many spectators and kids about when it was all kicking off last night for them to do that. Time we dispensed with our mamby pamby attitude, put a curfew out so that all innocent people will be out of the way and then let them get to grips with these real offenders and aggressively! They should be made to clear all the carnage up, and pay for it for the rest of their lives just like we would have to, but then of course, they won't will they As Vicki said, we'll just give them slap wrists or put them up at our own expense, or increase their benefits for them to pay off the fines! Makes no sense at all to me, wish I was in the driving seat, but hopefully, the Government might actually get tough on them!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh I like that one Lynn. Only problem is, there were too many spectators and kids about when it was all kicking off last night for them to do that. Time we dispensed with our mamby pamby attitude, put a curfew out so that all innocent people will be out of the way and then let them get to grips with these real offenders and aggressively! They should be made to clear all the carnage up, and pay for it for the rest of their lives just like we would have to, but then of course, they won't will they As Vicki said, we'll just give them slap wrists or put them up at our own expense, or increase their benefits for them to pay off the fines! Makes no sense at all to me, wish I was in the driving seat, but hopefully, the Government might actually get tough on them!
I said to Gorden last night or rather early hours he was worried about friends in Lewisham so was up watching the news thank god he didn't get caught up in it. I'm also hoping Michael is in a stable area. They need to take drastic action throw a net around them some way even if it is a human one.
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 06:31 AM
When it started in Croydon I thought of you Vicki!

Got many friends in all the areas where these thugs are setting off. I hope all of them and any fellow Dogsey member stays safe.

Many Chelmsford police units moved out into London, not sure how this now makes me feel if it does kick off here. hmmmm.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:32 AM
I was watching Sky News yesterday evening and it was almost impossible to comprehend that this was happening in what is supposed to be a civilised Country.

Yes there were riots before I left England - I remember the first Brixton riot in April 1981 and know there have been others since, but this current wave of rioting has me shaking my head in almost disbelief, and makes me weep.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-08-2011, 06:37 AM
This is what this country has come too.

Disgusting absolutely disgusting my poor dad who fought a war to free this country will be turning in his grave as many others of his generation will do too. I don't understand why the person who took the video of this didn't do something I know I would of at least tried I would of seen a red mist over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRwwQJdK...

They make me sick.

Not playing for some reason sorry.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
This is what this country has come too.

Disgusting absolutely disgusting my poor dad who fought a war to free this country will be turning in his grave as many others of his generation will do too. I don't understand why the person who took the video of this didn't do something I know I would of at least tried I would of seen a red mist over this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsRwwQJdK...

They make me sick.

Not playing for some reason sorry.
Unfortunately its not just this country, there's incidents like this all around the world.

I don't understand people. How can they justify what they are doing? The only people who are suffering are the innocent people who's homes are being burnt down and businesses destroyed.

People are upset about this man being shot? A known crack dealer and gang member, good riddance I say. Maybe if we got rid of more scum in this way we wouldn't be having the problems we are having now.

I keep hearing that the rioters aren't going to get away with it. The police are stood there watching them! There will be no consequence afterwards, a trip down the police station and a slap on the wrist.....whoopy do! Its a joke and the rioters are and will have the last laugh!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Personally I would bring the army in with big powerful water cannons, that would stop them in their tracks...
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Im keeping up with this the best I can on the internet as our skybox has died on us.

I really feel for all the people innocently affected by these heartless, brainless, selfish yobbos that have nothing better to do but trash their own country.

Why dont they toughen up & go over to afghanistan & see how the proper boys fight! Makes me sick.

I hope any Dogsey members in the area are staying safe ((hugs)) for you all xx
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 08:22 AM
My cousin lives in Croydon. Their son is only a week old.

Very concerned
Page 6 of 47 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »