Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I like the look of the pandora bracelet, are they firm? How to they fix at the ends?
With a safety chain, the chain is attached to charms.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I've got a Chamilia bracelet which is the same as a Pandora one and I love it. My murano glass beads are stamped with Chamilia though

This is a good web-site for a lot of these type bracelets

http://www.coolrocks.co.uk

as is this one:

http://www.acotis.co.uk
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2009, 10:37 PM
I have the Pandora with the clip that opens up and have a safety chain incase it fails.

http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/UK/Je...5970219HV.aspx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 09:33 AM
I am very lucky to have a full up Pandora bracelet courtesy of Bazzo.

We bought it, bit by bit (such fun) from Swag (jewellers).

I adore it, but only wear it on special occassions.

I would avoid eBay if you want the real thing......

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
I have the Pandora with the clip that opens up and have a safety chain incase it fails.

http://www.pandora-jewelry.com/UK/Je...5970219HV.aspx
I have that clip, Carole. It never occurred to me that it might fail - eek!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-11-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I have that clip, Carole. It never occurred to me that it might fail - eek!
My clip opened on me once so I did give in and buy the safety chain too. The safety chain is lovely as well though!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Well I went to the Pandora shop yesterday & bought the bracelet - it's so pretty in real life & all the packaging, ribbons gift bag etc... make it a perfect gift. I also got 2 mirano beads - the shop was amazing (and so were some of the prices!!) and I got the catalouge to swoon over I then studied their silver beads in detail & came home & studied the ones I'd got from ebay - I got them from a UK seller & they are really nice (can't see the difference) I didn't go as far as getting the 99p ones from Hong Kong though the ones I got were 50% cheaper than the ones in the Pandora shop.

Then the Links of London item arrived from Hong Kong for the other daughter & I'm pleased with that too - it's all stamped & everything but course I'm still not convinced it could be real!(even though the website was identical to what was supposed to be the official website! but then I tell myself I expect the real stuff is made in Hong Kong anyway!! The only thing I was disappointed with was that there was no gift bag, just a Links box & care instructions.
Natalia_leigh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2009, 11:09 PM
I have a pandora bracelet i get everything for it from the jewlers who stock pandora or the website i wouldnt trust anywere else.
adya
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-12-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi!
If you are still coming around i want to tell you that i buy beads on e bay.I have an original bracelet with charms.(really expensive!)But, having nothing to demonstrate,i prefer the cheaper ones because i enjoy changing the look whenever i wish. And people loves to see the variety, and shimmering or beautifull "velvet look" of the matte ones not to mention the color combinations! From time to time i receive a surprise and there is a special bead for me! I have one that i bought for $0.99( i live in U.S.A)and now worth $80.00!! (i check it properly)I also bought "stiff" cuffs and beads look great in those.Some beads have a core that read 925 and they are.(silver is not that expensive and cores weight very little)Others are alloy made but can be very beautiful.I am talking about the murans of course.I think that china manufactures all these brands.I've seen some exact as mine but more expensive in other places.Exact the same!They are collectable.Cheap or expensive.They both go out of manufacturing and can become "special" items.I use them with leather cord and semiprecious stones as pendants (agate,jaspers etc)and make "unique" necklaces.I suggest you throw away preocupation and doubts.Enjoy affordable beads also!!! They can make beautiful and fun jewelry!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2009, 04:36 PM
I had never heard of these bracelets until a few days ago, they are nice aren't they. I'd love one, but think I will have to wait until next Christmas as Lola is our joint present to each other this year!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >