View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 09:53 AM

Does anyone have a Pandora or Links of London bracelet?

I'm getting my daughter a Pandora for Xmas - I've been looking online, but there are such different price variations on the charms & beads, how can you tell if it's real thing or not?
I'll probably get the bracelet from the actual shop to be certain as we have a shop nearby.
Stepdaughter has a Links of London bracelet & I was going to get her some more charms. The official links of London website is the same layout as the Hong Kong one where the prices are less than half & yet it says will ship to the UK! It's all so confusing & I don't want to get conned!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-11-2009, 09:56 AM
I have a Pandora bracelet I tend to buy from Pandora shops or their official stockists online. Ebay seems to be full copies so I would be very wary of buying on there.

I think with these bracelets if its too cheap then its not real
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

21-11-2009, 10:04 AM
My daughter has a links of London sweetie bracelet, I bought it direct on line from them.

I have a"Love links " bracelet, but put mine together from the jewelers that stock them, you can again buy on line.

http://www.lovethelinks.com/?gclid=C...FVVu4wodP1RTlw
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:05 AM
I bought a links charm from Hong Kong for half the price inc shipping than the UK store. It had everything the UK store would have as I compared it to the one my sister bought while she was in London. Go for it!
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
I have a Pandora bracelet I tend to buy from Pandora shops or their official stockists online. Ebay seems to be full copies so I would be very wary of buying on there.

I think with these bracelets if its too cheap then its not real
Thanks - yes I've noticed on ebay, some say "fits Pandora bracelets" Are the official charms actually brand marked? I know the Mirano beads are.
I know daughter will want the real thing but will probably only get her 2 charms to start & some off grandparents maybe.
I thought of getting her some unbranded glass beads to put on it for now to make it look fuller.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I bought a links charm from Hong Kong for half the price inc shipping than the UK store. It had everything the UK store would have as I compared it to the one my sister bought while she was in London. Go for it!
Yes I've seen them, I've actually ordered 1 charm to compare with the ones she has (it has't arrived yet) It was £15 plus £5 p&p. do they come with the Links packaging?
Carole
Supervisor

21-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
Thanks - yes I've noticed on ebay, some say "fits Pandora bracelets" Are the official charms actually brand marked? I know the Mirano beads are.
I know daughter will want the real thing but will probably only get her 2 charms to start & some off grandparents maybe.
I thought of getting her some unbranded glass beads to put on it for now to make it look fuller.
The murano beads are the only ones I have with Pandora on them. The rest are marked 925 and ALE.

I bought some glass beads from ebay but when you compare them to the real Pandora beads they don't look as good
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
My daughter has a links of London sweetie bracelet, I bought it direct on line from them.

I have a"Love links " bracelet, but put mine together from the jewelers that stock them, you can again buy on line.

http://www.lovethelinks.com/?gclid=C...FVVu4wodP1RTlw
They sell the love links in my local jewellers & they told me that their charms will fit Pandora bracelets, but Pandora charms won't fit love links, not sure about Links Of London ones!!

Step daughters sweetie bracelet came from the Links shop in Brighton - they are so expensive!

They are all so pretty though ( I wouldn't mind one myself!!)
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by Carole View Post
The mirano beads are the only ones I have with Pandora on them. The rest are marked 925 and ALE.

I bought some glass beads from ebay but when you compare them to the real Pandora beads they don't look as good

I'm not surprised!! the ones I looked at on ebay were 95p each!! The mirano stamped ones start at about £20 each - bit of a difference!!
I did wonder what the 925 thing was about!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran

21-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
They sell the love links in my local jewellers & they told me that their charms will fit Pandora bracelets, but Pandora charms won't fit love links, not sure about Links Of London ones!!

Step daughters sweetie bracelet came from the Links shop in Brighton - they are so expensive!

They are all so pretty though ( I wouldn't mind one myself!!)
I think thats the trouble , each will only fit there own.

I love the Love Links , will take a photo of the one I put together.

Also got a couple of pendants and earrings
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >