Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I'm sure Sarah is perfectly genuine and a very nice person but equally she could be a total fake, looked up Rogers on Wikepedia, and just trying to impress and be something which in real life she isn't. You just don't know do you
Losos you cheeky thing I can post pics of my diplomas if you like

P.S. No, you don't have to start liking everyone, but I like you
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by CheekyChihuahua View Post
Losos, I often wonder if those who have BIG opinions on Dogsey, are the same in real life. I am known for "saying it how it is" in real life. However, I've heard that there are many people that get carried away behind the safety of a pc I was hoping to see some of those that are known on Dogsey for "speaking their mind", give their opinions on this thread but, sadly, they don't seem to have an opinion on this particular subject
Hmmmmm, it is interesting isn't it?
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I try to be a positive person, but I have had my moments, as you know

thankfuly they are few and far between {I think?}

I do often wonder how others perceive my posts though, hence why I felt the neg reps would be intresting.
I reckon like a fine wine you get nicer with age xxxxxx
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 10:05 AM
LOL @ Boobah. Yep, she's a cheeky little number for sure
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
P.S. No, you don't have to start liking everyone, but I like you
Wow, that's got you on my 'Buddy' list now and let me tell you that's a very 'exclusive' club you've just joined
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I'm of exactly the same opinion with some of the aggressors on here! In real life they probably wouldn't say boo to a goose, but they can hide behind the puter screen and be something they aspire to be - probably imo! Some men are like it in their cars aren't they, it's a known fact, so why shouldn't that happen with some women on the puter, which I'm sure it does, and as Losos has said, that invisible button is just fab!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

14-04-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by greyhoundk View Post
Hi i agree with Cheeky Chihuahua - i am a fairly recent member to this forum and you can definitely identify the people who like to put the boot in and also the trouble makers - and CC is right its always the same people who join in. I also will back someone up if i think they are getting a raw deal.

I try to answer positively to threads - if i can't help or sometimes i might have an opinion that i think is better kept to myself as sometimes its just tit for tat and someone has to end it somewhere or it just goes on and on.

It make me laugh when people are quite nasty and you retaliate and then they have the audacity to ask why you are getting defensive ! sometimes you can explain things till you are blue in the face and i accept that everyone has their opinion but some just won't see your side of things.
I agree , I think there are some very pedantic people on this forum, who just keep going with arguments until they grind people down, to me its bullying pure and simple, I get quite wound up by these threads, but often don't say what I think because I don't want to engage in conversation with these people, I guess i'm like that in real life although I am also outspoken and anyone who knows me would agree that I speak my mind, the way I see it is if i'm talking even if we are disagreeing there is still room to see each others points of view,I am not often going to talk to the bullies on here because I don't see the point, I don't want to have anything to do with people like that, although I would jump in to defend someone else if I thought it was necessary.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Some men are like it in their cars aren't they, it's a known fact,
Hi H - I just can't resist giving you this link:-
http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=103823

You'll probably never talk to me again but note that it's a man writing, hope it makes you smile and takes your mind of your probs for a few minutes.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh H, thanks for that, it really did brighten my day, I just loved it!!!!! You see, exactly what we are discussing, coz when I was reading that, I thought to myself, hmmm, I do that, I kind of look down a bit at the person next to me at the lights if he happens to be in an inferior car and think to myself, if you think you're gonna be faster than me you've got another think coming mate!!!! Then if he thinks he can, I just put my foot down (keeping to the speed limit though!!!!) and leave him for dust!!! So if I can be like this IN MY CAR, then surely people can be who they aren't on a forum???!!! Oh that did make me larf and I love it!!!! That's me all over, I'm such a snob in real life, one of my friend's up the road calls my house "room for a pony"!!!!! Some of that is quite true ya know, coz people DO let me out in a Beemer, whereas Dave always said they don't, maybe it's my smile they like though!!!!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sarah27 View Post
. This means that I believe that every human is inherently good,
On this I cant agree with you.

I think when we are born we all have a clean sheet..but we become what we become through many aspects of life.

And their are people in this world who are EVIL through and through..

Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I agree that you should never be nasty to anyone but that doesnt mean to say you cant point out the facts.

Imo some people on this forum are going on to much about "the bad people" and making everything worse than it is.
But you shouldnt hold back opinions....it is a public forum isnt it?
I totally agree with you. there seems to be a pattern going this way.. at every opportunity continuous remarks about the " bad members" .

Who gives one member the right to accuse others of being bad members.

Is that not judgmental in itself.

Surely if such members existed , Admin would deal with them.

As you say it is a public forum where you will have hundreds of opinions on one subject.. and everyone is entitled to voice them.

I also feel it is unjust of all this bullying accusations being thrown around.. I have seen no evidence of it.

Passionate debate yes, bullying no.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Hi Sarah . Some people love a drama and can't resist seeing 'criticism' when most reasonable people will see none is intended.
You know over the yrs this forum has been going , we have seen some humdingers of debates on here, people have strong opinions , and we voice them..

But the one thing that always makes me proud to be a member here is that , no matter how much we differ on opinions, we will all act like adults... we can voice a strong opinion, and we can bicker till the cows come home with each other , yet the next day we can also agree and unite with the same people we where not 24 hrs ago arguing profusely.

It is what makes a good forum, difference of opinions.. and the ability to unite the next day.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
I agree Honeysmum however if you look you will see the people who ' go on' are few in number, they seem to be more because they are frequently the ones who shout the loudest.

It seems that way recently doesn't it.. people taking different opinions as a personal slur.. and shouting it from the roof tops!!

Personally I am not the sit on the fence type of person, never have been and I am to old to change now.

I have an opinion and will voice it.. if others disagree I have no problem with that.

It would never do for us all to agree on all aspects of life.

One thing that unites us here, and has done for yrs.. is the welfare of the canine.

We dislike and disaprove of bad breeders , we love good one.

But we continually get accused of being anti breeder when we dare to raise concerns

But there is the million to one question, is what is a good breeder, and as it shows up on a regular basis , different people will see it differently.

Originally
Posted by CheekyChihuahua
Losos, I often wonder if those who have BIG opinions on Dogsey, are the same in real life. I am known for "saying it how it is" in real life. However, I've heard that there are many people that get carried away behind the safety of a pc I was hoping to see some of those that are known on Dogsey for "speaking their mind", give their opinions on this thread but, sadly, they don't seem to have an opinion on this particular subject

Or maybe they just did not see it, or they have not been around for the weekend.

There sometimes can be a simple explanation, with out an undercurrent being set!!
Page 5 of 32 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »