register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Everyone walked, been for lpg for the car, sat down watching Doctors with a bacon and cheese butty (I was there before you LG) and a mug of tea.Really cold day today, yesterday it said 17 degrees in my car,today it was 10
Was walking back home through the village with Mabs, Kesh and Zen and 2 very young kids playing in a garden, gate open, and collie dog comes out, said to kids you better get that dog in because if it comes near mine then I'm calling the dog warden. Of course dog ignores kids, crosses road, bear in mind I have 3 with me and no desire for any problems with a stray dog hanging about. It eventually stopped following us,but it does bluddy annoy me when if one of mine was roaming round like that then I'm sure there'd be bother. If it keeps happening over the week,then I am calling the dog warden.
Have a good day at the Garden Centre, LG,and hope you get all whats needed, included the new seeds. When is it Wilf's birthday, maybe get him a TIN of biscuits and he can re-use the tin for keeping seeds in
Hoping Tyto is OK and the vets sort the spot out straight away, Brenda.
Er..Griff, could we have the sun back please
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 02:33 PM
Afternoon everyone
Took Lauryn for breakfast and then went to our local florist to order my grandma some flowers, they had a gorgeous display made up for someone else and me and Lauryn loved it so ordered one like that. It was pink and purple flowers in a tin bucket style pot will try and find a pic cos my description doesn't make it sound that good.
Took Rosie for a play on the field while it's quiet, she's now sleeping. Will say the garlic and fenugreek tablets and tree bark powder have worked like magic
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Hoping vet visits and garden centre meanderings went well.
We had that problem today June with two lively springers new to the village. The youngest one can jump onto the 4ft wall and over and the older bombs out of the gate. He is harmless but all growls but the younger one will get in Dillons face playfully and it stresses him out.
I also worry as they get onto the road and I was talking to the woman and the younger one went to see two Patterdales one is ok the other one is reactive I did mention it but the people are kind of is it. Nice enough people but annoying for people with dogs who don't get on with other dogs.

All housework done going in the bath in a bit wassap been busy today with Mark backwards and forwards. Chatting to Tracey too. Not Mark she has cut off contact with him. He was a date for a girl Saturday night for the wedding he went too so he felt he better tell her and she has now accused him of having an affair with her when they were together. He does work with the girl but I know for a fact he wouldn't of done that but as I explained to him Tracey is hurting and of course she will put 2+2 together and make 5.
He understands but I am not sure he was expecting quite the reaction he got plus its quite quick after him leaving Tracey.

I will be glad when my life settles down.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Oh dear, nothings simple is it Lynn He probably just wanted a bit of a confidence boost, the fact that he already knows the girl made things easier for him. If Tracey is jealous then she must have feelings for him still, despite the split.
It was lucky I had the 3 with me that aren't that bothered over other dogs, because if it had been Cariad and Lona then there would have been an entirely different outcome. I've got Mabs in season and trying to keep her away from other dogs, with not having the river to take her on, I'm struggling,she still needs to get out for a walk when it comes down to it. From what I was told the other day, there is now a solution with the sub station problem, the part they needed wasn't available in this country, they thought they may have to re-do the lot, but they have got a part now. No idea of the time scale, but hoping its tomorrow then we can get back on the river and I can keep away from other dogs when I have the girls in season.
The flower arrangement sounds gorgeous, Mandy, love those colours together. Great the tablets worked Mandy and Rosie is back to herself
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2016, 03:21 PM
Fingers crossed June for getting back on the river asap.
I think because Tracey never spoke about her feelings and they weren't communicating anymore Mark felt she had had enough too. He was always surprised when I said to him she was hurting he would say what makes you think that.
I knew she was but she didn't seem able to express herself to him. Well its done now he has moved on she cant at the moment and I will still love him and still chat to and see Tracey and George and Owen. She has said she will keep in touch with Joel even if she isn't talking to Mark anymore.

Glad Rosie is in fine fettle now and the flowers sound lovely Mandy.
griff that film sounds good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 04:05 PM
TW, i would have a word with the dog warden anyway...can you iagine, the dog gets out, runs into the road, kid goes after it...either squished dog, squished kid or both!! Hope you get your river back soon Lol
Lynn, i feel for Tracey...must be quite difficult as only a short space of time has passed but if she wouldn't speak about how she felt, Mark isn't a mind reader is he? plus just because they went to a wedding together doesn't mean it is going anywhere....and all the while you stuck in the middle!!! Go and enjoy the bath
LG, maybe if you got Wilf this
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seed-Packe...QAAOSwZQxW4xR-
he may take the hint Lol
Moyra, hope you feel better after your sleep
Brenda, hope Tyto has gone on o.k at the vet
Mandy, flowers sound lovely..i am sure your grandma will love them
Well, my sunshine has gone.....it is very chilly now, had th dogs out...everyone has gone back to proper shifts at work now so i had to leave each on their own...they barked....a lot...groan
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Lynn, if there is hope for Tracey and Mark then they do have to talk together. I am confused who is Joel's mum? and I thought she was with someone again. Oh dear all these multi families make life difficult. I hope Mark gets things sorted out for him and Joel because they do deserve to be together. I am off to have another rest...........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-03-2016, 04:51 PM
No hope of Mark and Tracey geting back together.
Donna is Joels mum she threw Mark out in a hissy fit when Joel was two. 12 years ago.
She moaned because his job at the garage he was deputy manager took his weekends and evenings that is how he earnt so much so she didn't have to work and could be a full time mum. So he gave up a good job in the hopes they could save the relationship then she moaned about them being hard up resulted in a huge row and she chucked him out.
Donna's family were a very dysfunctional family her druggie brother younger than Mark threatened him with a knife one day. He use to threaten his mum too. It was the eldest of the brothers who kept them in check he died at 18 cancer. Him and Mark were very good friends then the rest of the family all went wrong.
I could write a novel.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Back from vets and she suspects an allergy to something in the environment. So back to using fuciderm as and when needed as soon as I see them. She has said I can just go in and get it for the next few months instead of seeing her. Just a pain in the proverbial really. At least I won't have to beard the den when there is a dog out of control in the surgery. Huge great dalmatian with no manners and his children weren't much better. Oh well. Hope all goes well with everyone else's problems, be it sand, kids or dogs. Have a good evening peeps.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2016, 05:34 PM
All, very confusing Lynn, but hope Joel can get organised with his dad and it all works ok for them. I am very tired am going to call it a day. So will be off to bed soon. Take care all, God bless all, night night. xxxxxx
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >