Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 06:49 AM

Morning all!

Morning everyone.

Not a particularly pleasant day here in Croydon. Damp and windy, but not quite as cold as yesterday’s start to the day.

It’s my last day off today, and what better way to spend it than at the flipping dentist…not! My original appointment was 10am, but as I’ve been transferred over to the owner, as my dentist is leaving, I had to change my appointment to 12 noon. This, of course, b*ggars up the whole flaming day, apart from the fact that I’m having my three teeth prepared for a bridge, and temporary’s put in. No doubt, I’ll be numb for ages……..

Back to work tomorrow, but only ‘til the end of the week, and then I’m off ‘til after Christmas. I much prefer the week off before Christmas rather than time in between Christmas and New Year. It gives me loads of time to shop for Baz, deliver pressies to the grandkids in Somerset, put the tree up etc. etc. I shall also spend the time mooching round various shops soaking up the atmosphere. I’m really in a Christmassy mood this year

On that happy note, have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Applebottom’s Apple Pie and Associated Apple Pastry Products factory has announced very disappointing results. They’ve had 500 men and women working non-stop all year and only managed to produce a single triangular apple pastry. The manager admitted this represented a very small turnover.

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 07:20 AM
morning vicki and all
only one more week and 2 days of getting up to get son ready for school. it doesnt help with the morning so black at the moment as feel we are getting up in the middle of the night.

if anyone knows a peace negotiater will they send them here as o/h ex and kids (well 18 yr old) are stirring some brown stuff at the minute and its starting to get me down.
apart from that we have a busy week wrapping pressies.

good luck at the dentist and have a good day all.

sue
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 07:20 AM
Morning Vicki Try to enjoy your last day off work, i was at the dentist the other day for a check up, and now i'm booked in to have a few fillings Good Luck at the dentists today, i hope it doesn't hurt too much.

It's dark, windy & wet here this morning

Have a lovely day, whatever youre doing x
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Morning Vicki, are you ever going to get out of that dentists chair? Good luck today.
Bit of a damp start here, but weather man promisies sun today. Builders coming so a boring day for me.
Have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2006, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki,did you have a have a good time at the Christmas market? Missed yesterdays morning post.
Morning everyone have a good day.Very windy here today.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and very dark here this morning. Good luck at the dentist Vicki. Have a good Monday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Morning Sue
Morning Kerrie
Morning Laura
Morning Lynn
Morning Jackie
Lincoln Christmas market "report" coming soon
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Morning Vicki,Morning all,
Wet and windy,horrible morning.
Have a good day all
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Morning all

What a morning its after 8am and its still pitch black we have heavy rain and thunder and lightening
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2006, 08:20 AM
Morning Sal
Morning Carole
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >