boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Gaspode View Post
Simply stunning
Thank you,xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Jane SK View Post
New on here, and must say what a stunner Asta is. You must be so proud . Two dobermann's own me. and a JRX.
Jane, Storm, Kurt, Preston.
Cheers,I must admit I am just that and she's mums special girl thats for sure,xxxxxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 08:27 PM
She is gorgeous.
Barry
Dogsey Junior
Male 

01-04-2008, 09:14 PM
Well what can I say? I,m a sure novice also. I know what i like in a Rotti, and with words of encouragement for others I shall share. Don't expect big fancy words or that....
I love strong stand pout defined markings, Asta has them going on! I also like when it is very clear whether your Rott or a Rott in general is either male or female, mainly from build and head. Asta is lovely! As you know i,m just hopefully about to venture down the show road, but if she were mine, i,d be very confident of doing well. Have yet to meet her and i,m sure she moves well, and after all she still has good bit of maturing and defining still to do! Yourself and Shona have commented on how Tikka resembles Asta slightly, if she were to continue to resemble her as she grows, i'd be more than pleased!
She will however always have a bit of Vinnie in her, so doesn't need the wacky backy to appear chilled!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
She is gorgeous.
Cheers Kirsty,xxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Well what can I say? I,m a sure novice also. I know what i like in a Rotti, and with words of encouragement for others I shall share. Don't expect big fancy words or that....
I love strong stand pout defined markings, Asta has them going on! I also like when it is very clear whether your Rott or a Rott in general is either male or female, mainly from build and head. Asta is lovely! As you know i,m just hopefully about to venture down the show road, but if she were mine, i,d be very confident of doing well. Have yet to meet her and i,m sure she moves well, and after all she still has good bit of maturing and defining still to do! Yourself and Shona have commented on how Tikka resembles Asta slightly, if she were to continue to resemble her as she grows, i'd be more than pleased!
She will however always have a bit of Vinnie in her, so doesn't need the wacky backy to appear chilled!
Awwww, Cheers Barry.Your a wee star,yes Tikka is very like Asta and I'm dead chuffed with your wee go at doing a critique. Good for you mate and thank you for your lovely comments

It was lovely to meet you at Shonas class last night,as for Tikka well she is absolutely gorgeous she's very much to my taste.We need more piccies of her and soon,pleeeeeeeease,I guess we are going to see lots more of the both of you,now that your under Shona's wing.I wish you and Tikka nothing but the very best,good luck with the showing and like I had told you last night,enjoy it it's great fun xxxxxxxxx
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2008, 11:44 PM
Already posted my comments on her previously. She is what she is a youngster and needs time to mature, but then that's what you want, not a dog finished at a year old (not in this breed anyway). I think she's lovely, every bit my cup of tea, nothing exagerated and such a pleasing outline. I've been watching a lot of rottis lately in the ring as I've got the breed seminar coming up later in the year and would say she stands out from a lot of them in the ring of her age. I hope that I see her in the flesh at one of the champ shows.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Already posted my comments on her previously. She is what she is a youngster and needs time to mature, but then that's what you want, not a dog finished at a year old (not in this breed anyway). I think she's lovely, every bit my cup of tea, nothing exagerated and such a pleasing outline. I've been watching a lot of rottis lately in the ring as I've got the breed seminar coming up later in the year and would say she stands out from a lot of them in the ring of her age. I hope that I see her in the flesh at one of the champ shows.
Thanks for your lovely comments re Asta,I agree she still has to mature loads.What strikes me about her is her femininity,I've seen all too many doggy bitches of late.It's not often you see real feminine Rott bitches these days.Had her at vets last week and he says she is one strong fit girl and I must exercise her loads.I said tell me about it,I usually walk her for miles I hope you do meet her,as she needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated,xxxxxxxx

Ps Good luck with the seminar,hope you enjoy it,xxxxxxx
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7