View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi nellys mam,, Nah,, dont want to see her colouring darken I love her marking, just as I do vinnies, would love holly to have better markings, Its her pigment I would like to see darken a bit,,, aka her gums, thats all, she is just perfect as far as markings go,,, wish I had more of that in holly, but hey you never get the perfect dog,,{coughs,, kaos,,caesar}
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Not qualified to critique, but she is gorgeous
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson's Mum View Post
I think Asta is a lovely young bitch, and although she has still to mature quite a bit she shows great potential. I know Shona would like to see her darken down a bit colour wise but I like the tan markings to be distinct just like our Caesar is. I don't like them to be too dark as the flashes then disappear.
Asta is quite a big bitch, and I wouldn't like to see her being too tall as some judges may penalise them for this, although her growth seems to have steadied of late.She certainly puts her best pal Smeegs in the shade when it comes to style. although she can't beat her on character
Awwww cheers Fay,Asta's certainly Grannies girl eh, Isn't she just a big softie too Smeags is defo her best bud:smt008 :smt008 .She even got to have a wee taster out of Smeags's dish today and trust me theres no other dog allowed that, Have to also say yes Smeags def has tons of character,thats why we love her sooooo much too ,xxxxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Hi nellys mam,, Nah,, dont want to see her colouring darken I love her marking, just as I do vinnies, would love holly to have better markings, Its her pigment I would like to see darken a bit,,, aka her gums, thats all, she is just perfect as far as markings go,,, wish I had more of that in holly, but hey you never get the perfect dog,,{coughs,, kaos,,caesar}
Kaos and Caesar ARE soooooo hubba,hubba and to me as near to perfect as you'll get, xxxxxxxxxx
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
here is what I think of her

I love her colouring, her markings are great, she could do with being slightly darker in pigment but that can come with age in rott bitches it can lighten or darken with seasons,
fab top line, nice angulation, toes can be a tad spread, but shes still a puppy, she can be a tad lazy when moving indoors, but drives when outside, again this has improved so much recently, she can look a bit rounded on the head when her ears are not held properly, but her head has still to mature, and to be fair even kaos looks a bit rounded when he has his hubba ears on,,,ya know the scrapped back wind swept ears,,,lol,
I have great hopes for this bitch, I know she will go on to do myself and her father proud, x
Hi Mate,
great topline, very fem, beaut head, nice dark eyes, would have like more even mouth colour! but that should come as she is only young, lovely boning and that attitude.
she is her father's daughter, get up the great work you are doing with her Boobah
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by China View Post
Hi Mate,
great topline, very fem, beaut head, nice dark eyes, would have like more even mouth colour! but that should come as she is only young, lovely boning and that attitude.
she is her father's daughter, get up the great work you are doing with her Boobah
Hi there,cheers for your honest opinion.I normally like doggy bitches like my other bitch but have to say Asta's turned out well so far and like you say she's very feminine .Most of all she's happy guess thats what counts most:smt049 :smt049 .xxxxxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Cheers Anne-Marie,isn't it time you had the gorgeous Marius up for critique too as he is sooooooo handsome, :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 xxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
You are moreso than I am!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
You are moreso than I am!
Have to agree there Random,I value everyones opinion,xxxxxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Have to agree there Random,I value everyones opinion,xxxxxxx
That is what I thought when I put Maddy up for critique, I certainly wouldn't make a judge but i'd have liked everyones opinion on Maddy as some people may see faults or especially good bits that I never have, being blinded by love as I am!

If only the people qualified enough to make a formal critique did it then we'd have hardly any! Have a go Anne-Marie! You show Marius and had rotts for ages! :smt002
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »