Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Jamina harrison she is a reported - she did the pedigree dogd exposed programme, and various articles on selected breeds.
thanks, thought it must have something to do with that programme and then wondered if it was the king charles women who was upsetting the other people who show there dogs.

don't know much about the reporter other than i'm glad the programme came to air as i it showed alot of what goes on.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
you mention a "women" interferring....sorry but who are you on about. Was just wondering as haven't got a clue....i googled first name and came up with a singer

Jemina Harrison co-owns Passionate Productions who made PDE & is not a reporter in the true sense of the word. She has publicly admitted that she never mentioned that the Boxer & Cavalier King Charles Spaniel shown were not KC registered dogs & had not been bred by anyone who shows their dogs. The Boxer was a Brother Sister mating bred by a pet owner & the Cavalier was also bred by a pet breeder & neither dog had any KC registered dogs in the first 5 generations of their "pedigree"

Jemina omitted also to mention that both the GSD adults shown static were fully health & character tested & the dog shown moving was a 6 month old puppy(who I personally would not have been showing)The two adult GSDs were not from KC registered parents & one has neer been registered with the KC as he was shown on an ATC number & was resident in Germany.

She has also publicly admitted to failing to show any information on health tests that have been brought into being because of GSD breeders(The Hip & Elbow scoring(& the Certificate/breeders letter scheme) schemes were both instigated by the GSD League & Club of the GB & not the KC or even the BVA !! Why ? because the program would not have been so sensational. She has subsequently also admitted that the interviews were not shown unedited & some interviews(with the Irish Setter breeders)were cut altogether because it showed KC registered dogs in a good light !!!!

She set out to show half truths & misleading the viewer into believing the Boxer & Cavalier were actually KC"pedigree"dogs in order to make her own name, whilst in the guise of a"reporter"/"presenter"

She is a Hyprocrite she is a flatcoat owner-a breed tha has a serious bone cancer problems & of course not mentioned on the show & also brings in Black mongrels from Ireland for rescue in the mainland UK taking homes from dogs in rescue from within the mainland UK.

She also tried to film covertly at Crufts last year as she was turned down for a press pass, but has not shown any footage as yet.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 12:23 AM
thanks, thought it must have something to do with that programme and then wondered if it was the king charles women who was upsetting the other people who show there dogs.

don't know much about the reporter other than i'm glad the programme came to air as i it showed alot of what goes on.
You mean the owner of the non KC registered Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with SM who was on the program ??
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
Jemina Harrison co-owns Passionate Productions who made PDE & is not a reporter in the true sense of the word. She has publicly admitted that she never mentioned that the Boxer & Cavalier King Charles Spaniel shown were not KC registered dogs & had not been bred by anyone who shows their dogs. The Boxer was a Brother Sister mating bred by a pet owner & the Cavalier was also bred by a pet breeder & neither dog had any KC registered dogs in the first 5 generations of their "pedigree"

Jemina omitted also to mention that both the GSD adults shown static were fully health & character tested & the dog shown moving was a 6 month old puppy(who I personally would not have been showing)The two adult GSDs were not from KC registered parents & one has neer been registered with the KC as he was shown on an ATC number & was resident in Germany.

She has also publicly admitted to failing to show any information on health tests that have been brought into being because of GSD breeders(The Hip & Elbow scoring(& the Certificate/breeders letter scheme) schemes were both instigated by the GSD League & Club of the GB & not the KC or even the BVA !! Why ? because the program would not have been so sensational. She has subsequently also admitted that the interviews were not shown unedited & some interviews(with the Irish Setter breeders)were cut altogether because it showed KC registered dogs in a good light !!!!

She set out to show half truths & misleading the viewer into believing the Boxer & Cavalier were actually KC"pedigree"dogs in order to make her own name, whilst in the guise of a"reporter"/"presenter"

She is a Hyprocrite she is a flatcoat owner-a breed tha has a serious bone cancer problems & of course not mentioned on the show & also brings in Black mongrels from Ireland for rescue in the mainland UK taking homes from dogs in rescue from within the mainland UK.

She also tried to film covertly at Crufts last year as she was turned down for a press pass, but has not shown any footage as yet.
Thank you what a lot of effort put in i did not know a lot of the things you have mentioned. Thank you. I thought the cav was kc registered.

I'm tired but trying to rack my brain re the programme. I remember them filming a stud cav who had something seriously wrong and was being used all over the place. I thought this was a registered cav who had done a lot of winning and everyone was sweeping his "problems" under the carpet. Is this total rubbish then.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
You mean the owner of the non KC registered Cavalier King Charles Spaniel with SM who was on the program ??
yes i think we are chatting about the same women.
rubylover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2011, 12:55 AM
I'm tired but trying to rack my brain re the programme. I remember them filming a stud cav who had something seriously wrong and was being used all over the place. I thought this was a registered cav who had done a lot of winning and everyone was sweeping his "problems" under the carpet. Is this total rubbish then.
No that was not rubbish. His name is Beauella Radzinski. He sired 26 litters before the program aired (many below the recommended heart/SM protocol age of 30 months) and some afterward.

He has pups and grandpups being used around the world. He has SM affected offspring. This following link is to a post on a Cavalier specific forum about an offspring of his that is having troubles.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/a...p/t-35788.html

The 'something seriously wrong' is called syringomyelia. Many dogs have it without symptom, but some suffer gravely. Some just call the condition SM.

Ruby
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by rubylover View Post
No that was not rubbish. His name is Beauella Radzinski. He sired 26 litters before the program aired (many below the recommended heart/SM protocol age of 30 months) and some afterward.

He has pups and grandpups being used around the world. He has SM affected offspring. This following link is to a post on a Cavalier specific forum about an offspring of his that is having troubles.

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/s...searchid=22428

The 'something seriously wrong' is called syringomyelia. Many dogs have it without symptom, but some suffer gravely. Some just call the condition SM.

Ruby
thank you, i am confused even more just tried looking at link and i have had to join forum to see. I have done this and am waiting for email to confirm my log in details. Will try and have a look when i can log into this forum.
rubylover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:11 AM
Sorry about the link. I have gone back and corrected it to an open one.

Ruby
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:21 AM

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/a...p/t-35788.html

Ruby
Did this owner ever get an MRI carried out to prove that the dog did indeed have SM??
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2011, 01:22 AM
Sorry about the link. I have gone back and corrected it to an open one.

Ruby
thank you, i can see it now
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »