Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 05:47 PM

Any Advice

I'm interested in getting Skye and Bruce into Flyball. I've just telephone the British Flyball Association ( had to leave a message)as I have been on the web checking for any clubs in our area. Came up with nothing Any of you know of any North Birmingham
Even checked for Agility for Bruce......nothing, I can find Wolverhampton, Coventry, Leamington, but all to far, as I can not rely on Patrick being home due to his shifts to take me that far.

Any advice
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 06:32 PM
There is a Flyball club in Birmingham, [ not sure of exact location other than `Birmingham`], called The Wolf Pack but I can`t find any contact details for them
The do hold BFA tournaments though so if you contact the BFA direct again and give that clubs name they should be able to put you on to them
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 06:51 PM
theres someone called donna trying to set up a new club in birmingham, not sure if i can post the link on here to the flyball forum though? The BFA rep should get back with you there's a big tournament at cheshire this weekend so they're likely travelling home. Agility wise theres kiddiminister that I can think of off hand - not sure if that would be any help?

H x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
There is a Flyball club in Birmingham, [ not sure of exact location other than `Birmingham`], called The Wolf Pack but I can`t find any contact details for them
The do hold BFA tournaments though so if you contact the BFA direct again and give that clubs name they should be able to put you on to them
Thanks Patch...your right I can not find anything, Will try BFA tomorrow....thanks you so much xx
Originally Posted by Kicks View Post
theres someone called donna trying to set up a new club in birmingham, not sure if i can post the link on here to the flyball forum though? The BFA rep should get back with you there's a big tournament at cheshire this weekend so they're likely travelling home. Agility wise theres kiddiminister that I can think of off hand - not sure if that would be any help?

H x
Hi Kicks....did find donna's details...saw it on flyball foruim....have sent her a message. that isn;'t too far from us.

Agility is another one.....boy!!!!! nothing over this side of brum. Thanks for your info xxxxxxx
GSD-Sue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 10:24 AM
How near are you to Beacon agility in Little Hardwick Rd Sutton even if they are not near enough they may be able to guide you to one near you. They are very helpful if you get in touch & they have a website, just google beacon agility.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Someone else has told me about The Wolf Pack....and they have ask ME if I know where they are. How funny there is nothing about them, yet I have seen that last week the competed against another club in Coventry and won. Spoke to BFA this morning waiting for some info. If I find where they are I'll post details.
Originally Posted by GSD-Sue View Post
How near are you to Beacon agility in Little Hardwick Rd Sutton even if they are not near enough they may be able to guide you to one near you. They are very helpful if you get in touch & they have a website, just google beacon agility.
Thanks you Sue.....I want to get Bruce into agility as he's abit of a jumper and loves the race.