Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kazaSTB
New Member!
Female 

30-10-2007, 06:24 PM

help plzs

hi if any one could please help i have a lovein 2 year old staff whos great in every way but when i bring him into the house he jumps on every thing he wont sit are lay down i want him to come in and spend time with me i have tryed walkin him 1st but hes sill the same plzs plzs some one help i hate him bein outside all the time
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 07:12 PM
hi sorry you have trouble hun, have you tried a crate that he can made his so he feels it is his indoor home get a kong and fill so he sees he gets good things for being carm it just could be that he does spend so much time out side he does not no what to do so gets excited maybe keep a lead on him and do some training in side like down stays and treat etc. sorry not much help as my dogs all live inside. good luck
kazaSTB
New Member!
Female 

30-10-2007, 07:21 PM
thxs will try any thing hes been outside for about a year now b4 he was inside but sellin a house and waitin to get one he had to be outside just want him in again hes in tonite and not doin to bad so far so hopefully hes startin to see this as his new home
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2007, 07:26 PM
thats good let us now how it goes, hope itall works out i now how much i love having my lot in side with me and its does not feel right when they not. good luck hun